The News Thread

I thought the point was that there's nothing left commercially that connects the community. Not the best way to make the point but I get what he was trying to say.

But so then what's the solution, what needs to be done? Blockbuster and all those other worthless jobs aren't coming back.

I love that Trump says something 4 or even 11 years ago and people act like he said it yesterday. I know I'm not the same person I was 11 years ago, or even 4. People change once knowledge and experience are accumulated.

I'm damn glad I'm not beholden to what I said over a decade ago.

Reactions: Dak
But so then what's the solution, what needs to be done? Blockbuster and all those other worthless jobs aren't coming back.

coddle the American worker and entice them into an even more subsidized education program (much like we hear about WVians and their transition from coal to renewable)

while we keep over procreating and fueling the capitalist system

WV will hold out until death that coal will be revived. It's pretty useless at this point, oil/natural gas is king here but for some reason the people won't accept it.

It's not like it matters anyway though... wv doesn't matter at all.

Drive through Louisiana a few times and you might change your mind.

Or Arkansas. Jesus christ.

Anyway, if Trump is such a savvy business guy he'll realize quickly that, whether you believe in climate change or not, the renewable energy industry is up and coming and would be a great way to "create jobs." I find it hard to believe he really gives a shit where the jobs come from tbh, he just wants jobs. Jobs jobs jobs. Win win win. That's what he does, right? Let's GSD!

On a side note: Legal weed bitches! woo! <3 Cali

As a resident of Kansas, I'd have to say it's pretty different from the other states mentioned here, but at least we have Manilla Road.

Wasn't she pretending to kick him out though? Not that it makes it any better but I really hope this kid didn't end up on the street.

Oh yeah she didn't leave him out there, she just traumatized unnecessarily him for being an individual and then when the video went viral she did the whole "just a joke" thing. Didn't look like a joke to me or I assume anybody with a kid/kids.

But he's obviously not homeless or anything. :lol:

Oh yeah she didn't leave him out there, she just traumatized unnecessarily him for being an individual and then when the video went viral she did the whole "just a joke" thing. Didn't look like a joke to me or I assume anybody with a kid/kids.

But he's obviously not homeless or anything. :lol:
What a fucking bitch.