The News Thread

I'd double team his wife and daughter with him and it'd be okay if our balls touch

everyone wants to be Trump's friend

Actually, it looks like Macron was just the last one to the party and got stuck in the shitty spot.

He's stopping next to people and asking "Can I stand next to you?" And they're all like "Sorry man, but there's a spot next to Biff Tannen over there."

Last edited:
God the Trudeau video was funny. I don't care for Macron but I'll give him props for (probably listening to his wife and) trying to out bluster the Trumpster.

Erdogan looking like Alzheimer's is getting the best of him and then Putin looking like a bored teenager.

The American police force:

ibrxkzd1tp0vut.gif

Remember, prejudice and discrimination are intersectional. This doesn't disprove the tenets of BLM, it just shows that FLM too. If she had a penis, this never would have happened. Not to mention that she's an immigrant from a third-world country, so deeply-entrenched xenophobia is a likely comorbidity in this police officer's decision to shoot her.

No trannies in the military lol

Personally I'd just prohibit funding of their sex change surgeries and medications

Banning them outright is a bad political move

Whatevs tho it's pretty funny lol

Reactions: CiG