The News Thread

Who showed up with fucking guns, by the way. What am I supposed to be defending here? Open carry is legal so let's show up fully-armed... oh, but these guys carrying bats and homemade flame-throwers, that's crossing the line!

How many of those guns were used? Please for once be fucking real here. People carry guns for protection. To protect themselves from thugs or hooligans who will more than likely be there with bats, chains, flame throwers etc to "PEACEFULLY" protest them.

look at those bumpkins shooting that poor black man with their guns, oh hold on....
flame-cropped.jpg

If you think I misunderstood what you meant by "running with it," then be more fucking clear. It's not my fault your prose is as vague as Trump's condemnations. You want me to get what you're saying, then spend the time to actually specify what you mean.

smh. sad. you're clearly not as smart as you pretend to be.

Haha, "sad." So Trumpian.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they brought bats and flamethrowers because they saw a bunch of white dudes walking around with guns? Try to put yourself in that person's shoes for once. Actually, you can read about that encounter, it's been documented. Imagine how it must feel to be surrounded by people whom you know despise you for what you are, and who start swinging a Confederate flag at your head. Maybe it's a good thing he brought that flamethrower, huh? You know, to defend himself...

are you fucking retarded? You're just going to ignore the facts that they didnt break any laws(as far as guns go) and DIDNT pull their guns out on or shoot ANYONE? But the other side clearly did put their weapons to work. fuck man, stop being so ignorant. i dislike both of them, so i can look at this in a realistic way, while you clearly cant.

OH HEY IF THEY HAVE GUNS(legally if i might add) THEN I CAN JUST DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT! :lol: i swear man, your'e a joke. There is no way anyone in real life can take people like you seriously.

And yet people do.

And for what it's worth, some of them did use their guns. It's been documented that some of them fired into the ground next to counter-protestors' feet.

So there you go. I'd say others were justified in shooting fire into the air as a deterrent.

so the picture i posted was just "shooting fire into the air"? :lol: this is what i mean when i refer to your blind bias. You literally have a black guy in a mask shooting flames at a group of white people who had flags in their hands. Would you have blamed them if they shot that black man right then and there? I mean that is why people carry guns, to protect themselves from harm. That picture is basically showing the exact opposite of whatever picture it is you are trying to paint here. Its clear to me why they took their guns with them(not that they even needed a reason). You do realize there is a difference between legally carrying weapons and using them, right? I dont know why you're having so much trouble with it.

i would do more than just fire at the ground if someone was coming at me with a flamethrower or a bat. that's for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
I must not be as smart as I pretend to be.

I do know the difference between carrying guns and using them. The black man in that photo had his feet fired at before the picture was taken. I think that counts as "using them."

Last edited:
hate =/= violence

So again, i ask you this. Which of those two groups was/is more violent? The group that's holding signs or the ones in masks, holding bats, homemade flamethrowers, etc? Honestly, all you are doing is showcasing your bias here ... which is not respectable in the least.

Here is the timeline of events. You can see for yourself your precious white supremacists armed with guns used many kinds of other physical force And were armed with more than guns.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/charlottesville-timeline/?utm_term=.ba0897f6aa06

1) "A group of about 30 U-Va. students — students of color and white students — had locked arms around the base of the statue to face down the hundreds of torchbearers. The marchers circled the statue. Some made monkey noises at the black counterprotesters. Then they began chanting, “White lives matter!” Within moments, there was chaos. Shoves. Punches. Both groups sprayed chemical irritants. Many marchers threw their torches toward the statue and the students."

2) "Rallygoers arrived in contingents, waving nationalist banners and chanting slogans. Many carried shields and clubs. A large number also carried pistols or long guns."

3) "A few minutes before 11 a.m., a swelling group of white nationalists carrying large shields and long wooden clubs approached the park on Market Street. About two dozen counterprotesters formed a line across the street, blocking their path. With a roar, the marchers charged through the line, swinging sticks, punching and spraying chemicals. Counterprotesters fought back, also swinging sticks, punching and spraying chemicals."

4) "Bottles and rocks continued to fly back and forth between rallygoers and counterprotesters."

5) the car...

But oh yeah, the KKK guys were just holding their legal guns like gentlemen right?

You can see for yourself your precious white supremacists

and this i where i stopped reading your post. You expect me(or anyone else) to have any kind of normal conversation with you after posting shit like this? Absolutely disgusting, you guys are all of the same mindset. And i tried to be nice and not say anything when the autistic duo annihilated you yesterday and made you look like a fool.

and this i where i stopped reading your post. You expect me(or anyone else) to have any kind of normal conversation with you after posting shit like this? Absolutely disgusting, you guys are all of the same mindset. And i tried to be nice and not say anything when the autistic duo annihilated you yesterday and made you look like a fool.

You went back and edited some of your posts but you were saying that the white supremacists were only legally carrying guns and not using them, while the other side used other weapons. That's incorrect as shown in my post above, there are pictures to prove it as well. You were defending the white supremacists for being less violent in your mind, that's incorrect shown above too. In fact they initiated the violence on multiple occasions.

No annihilation happened, I fully explained myself.

i went back and edited what? The only reason i ever edit my posts are because of typos, so i dont know what the fuck you're talking about. And this isnt the first time you've accused me of doing that, dont mistake me with yourself.

Last edited:
And absolutely nothing i said in my posts are incorrect. I said they never used their guns on anyone, they didnt. Anyway im done with you, the way you are posting (calling everyone that doesnt agree with you a white supremacists) is truly dusgusting.

and the fact that people like you have the nerve to accuse others of "ignoring the facts" is truly mindboggling. You guys are literally foaming at the mouth with your agendas.

and yes annihilation did occur, to a point where they made you run away.

in case you missed one of my 10 or so posts where i asked you if they shot anyone .... I dont care if they shot their guns in the grass or air to protect themselves from masked guys with flamethrowers, bats etc. Like i said, that is what guns are for. Be happy that they didnt put a slug right between that piece of shits eyes.

let me put it like this. if i was protesting(for whatever reason) and you or anyone else approached me with a flamethrower, what do you think would happen?

You guys are literally foaming at the mouth with your agendas.

Sort of like guys who are trying to turn a violent racist event into a debate about guns?

and yes annihilation did occur, to a point where they made you run away.

and yet here i am. i finished saying what i needed to say and there was no point in discussing all of the new "goal posts", communism, mccarthyism, and whatever other irrelevant crap they tried to drag into it.

in case you missed one of my 10 or so posts where i asked you if they shot anyone .... I dont care if they shot their guns in the grass or air to protect themselves from masked guys with flamethrowers, bats etc. Like i said, that is what guns are for. Be happy that they didnt put a slug right between that piece of shits eyes.

let me put it like this. if i was protesting(for whatever reason) and you or anyone else approached me with a flamethrower, what do you think would happen?

He didn't approach them with a flamethrower. They approached him and pointed a gun at his head, after that they fired bullets into the ground next to his feet.

Be happy he didn't burn those assholes alive.

But keep defending them if you want.

"let's ignore the facts posted because my feels were hurt"
like i said, absolutey disgusting. You expect anyone here to respect you enough to have a conversation or take anything you say with a grain of salt after you call them nazis and white supremacists? What you are doing is just showcasing the traits that have made the rest of the country wake up and dislike you guys.

like i said, absolutey disgusting. You expect anyone here to respect you enough to have a conversation or take anything you say with a grain of salt after you call them nazis and white supremacists? What you are doing is just showcasing the traits that have made the rest of the country wake up and dislike you guys.

never said you are a white supremacist and i don't believe you are one. but you look like you're defending them, and maybe you're not aware of it. but you should be aware of it, and not defend them.

He didn't approach them with a flamethrower. They approached him and pointed a gun at his head, after that they fired bullets into the ground next to his feet.

And then they put the gun away picked up a bunch of flags while he grabbed his bootleg flamethrower and nonchalantly started spraying it at them? Show me the evidence of what you are claiming. My evidence is in that picture and is reality, yours is in the mind of some pathetic antifa thug.