The News Thread

feels like writing this book, now, and all this "omg I was so disgusted by Trump this night" kind of shit is so Hillary. Wish Trump wasn't a complete liar and idiot so we wouldn't have to entertain this shitty "OMG HILLARY WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO SAFE TO IGNORE" argument

At least I could have a beer with Bernie Sanders...poor people couldn't even SAVE enough money to get into a Clinton dinner suaire. Smarmy and seething doesn't begin to describe that tyrannical cunt. She'd do anything to win, and blame everyone around her for not winning. She's a bad person.

Hillary will have to get Oprah to plug her book like the social climbing, ugly person she is...who wants to read dishonest memoirs from a liar?

According to Boston far-leftists, America is the reason North Korea is a shithole and they should have the right to defend themselves with nukes. Also, Che shirts are still all the rage among the more compassionate than you crowd.

You laughed really hard at that non-story.

Qft. The definition of a non-story.

yeah, leave it to a garbage company like vice to publish shit like that. "BREAKING NEWS .... THE WIFE OF ONE OF TRUMPS LAWYERS IS A WHORE". :lol: I'm actually enjoying what these libtards are doing to themselves .... there's no way a normal human being would read that article and come away with anything but disdain for these leftist scumbags.

This is the kind of puerile, brainless trash that conservatives believe and spew:

"Rush Limbaugh will be evacuating South Florida, just days after the popular conservative radio host claimed that Hurricane Irma would not hit the United States and that scientists and the liberal media were hyping up the hurricane as proof of their global warming “lie.”'

http://www.businessinsider.com/rush...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi