The News Thread

As much as a cork-sniffer as Trump is, it's been too many decades of Bush and Clinton royalty. I voted Vermin Supreme because I thought that's what Americans deserve...IMG_1290.JPG

Yeah, that pretty much says squat. The 3 leftists in that pic are educated and are still idiots. The 3 conservatives are idiots as well, but they didnt spend $$$ on an education and are still successful.

At least john stewart is funny. Cant say the same for his replacement

And of course anybody can cherry pick the examples they use for each side of the false dichotomy to prove their point.

I'll take Peter Robinson over everyone in that meme.
Also, suspicious lack of Tucker Carlson in it, not a great admirer of him but everyone in the conservative media section is ancient.

The Mentors are coming to Portland for their 'Anti-Antifa tour' and liberals, yep Antifa are freaking out and planning a "violent" protest! Lol!!...now they're protesting and threatening musicians. Liberals paradise! it's getting extreme and turning into beating up people outside steakhouses, and concerts. Ultimatecrapathy should consider moving here!IMG_1293.JPG

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
What did he do, park in front of the Fedex office and tell them he was going to screw a hooker.
He was in the parking lot of a burned down rib restaurant, they pulled them both out all sweaty and found some meth on him. He lost his pension and whatnot...they posted their faces on the news and in this "Busted" magazine it was around Christmas so I couldn't keep a straight face at Christmas dinner. Grandma prayed for him out loud in front of the whole family- I spit my soup back in the bowl it was so funny (to me). I got him a box of rubbers from "santa" haha half the family couldn't stop laughing, he stormed out calling me and my dad assholes. Best Christmas ever.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
lnMCElO.jpg

Reactions: CiG