MDF Anticipated Highlights/Sample Setlist Thread

Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
The goal of this thread is to help make the most of everyone's MDF experience by getting us all to know a little better the bands that will be playing. I for one am not familiar with at least half the bands playing. Use this thread to post videos of your favorite songs of the bands playing that you either expect or really hope them to play.

These are the songs whose performance should make my MDF experience complete:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going but I can help by looking through the bands going. Wish I could go. :(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQYriyILKw&feature=related[/ame]

Edit: Anyone going want to pick me up an Acid Witch shirt? I'll paypal you $20 upfront.

Not going to bother posting Youtube videos for brevity's sake.

Cathedral- "Ebony Tears" (the more from the debut, the better)
Funebrarum- "Miasma of Pestilence"
Aura Noir- "Sons of Hades"
Cianide- "Mindscrape"
Nunslaughter- "This is Fucking War"/"Death by the Dead"
Exhorder- "Desecrator"
Voivod- "War and Pain"/"Brain Scan"/"Ripping Headaches"
Defeated Sanity- "Engulfed in Excruciation" (assuming I decide to miss Voivod)
Inquisition- "Embraced by the Unholy Powers of Death and Destruction"/"Desolate Funeral Chant"
Dead Congregation- "Teeth Into Red"
Repugnant- "Premature Burial"/"Spawn of Pure Malevolence"/"Another Vision"
Coroner- "Masked Jackal"/"Reborn Through Hate"/"Read My Scars"
Wormed- "Pulses in Rhombus Form"
Ghost- "Elizabeth"

(the more from the debut, the better)

Not really imo tbh kthx. There's a lot more bands that play that style than there are that play their later/signature style. I'd rather see their later stuff here, and more 'traditional' doom at something like Born to Be Doomed.

Here's my one contribution to this thread lol

You fucks had better come out for this band, they will rock your shit.

The Kill will easily be one of best bands of the weekend. Go see 'em if they're playing near you.

5/20 - Montclair, NJ @ The Meatlocker w/ Doubled Over, The Communion, Amputee, Dutchguts, Nemesis Complex, Rogyapa
5/21 - Brooklyn, NY @ Shea Stadium w/ Noisear, Doubled Over, Copremesis, The Communion
5/22 - Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter w/ Noisear, Shitstorm, D.O.C., Street Pizza, Ancient Torture Techniques
5/23 - Washington, DC @ Red Door w/ Noisear, Shitstorm, D.O.C., Mind As Prison
5/24 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Bordello w/ Noisear, Shitstorm, Backslider, Chainsaw To The Face
5/25 - Brooklyn, NY @ Public Assembly w/ Cripple Bastards, Magrudergrind, Noisear, Shitstorm
5/28 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar (Maryland Deathfest)