The News Thread

lnMCElO.jpg

GOOD THING THAT ISN'T HAPPENING RIGHT NOW OR ANYTHING. :bah:

You guys, it's highly unlikely that Stalin ever said this. Come on.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rson-flubs-stalin-quote-about-bringing-down-/

Oh wow 4 people claimed they're boycotting the theater release of a movie based on a book by King, definitely relevant and representative of conservatism hur hur hur.

White musician makes a joke to black musician friend, white woman overhears it and gets him fired for being racist. Black musician friend speaks out against white musician being fired.

Glad we have superior white leftists going around being offended on behalf of the subhuman blacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...d-us-music-festival-joke-labelled-racist/amp/

Oh wow, one white person got fired because of a joke to a black person, definitely relevant and representative of leftism.

White people (and people in general) get fired quite often because of leftists and their proclivity for being offended, so while I appreciate what you're trying to do, it kind of falls short.

Also unfortunately in many ways, getting people fired, deplatformed, censored, ostracized, demonised etc has become representative of the left.

Whereas boycotts are hardly representative of the right, if anything the left does that more often too.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rson-flubs-stalin-quote-about-bringing-down-/

True enough, I didn't fact check the meme.

Actually the quote sounds more like something Yuri Bezmenov might have said.

Last edited:

"Politifact"
"Our friends over at Snopes"
"It’s possible that Stalin said this quote in a speech or in a letter"
:lol:

do you always go out of your way to quote such reliable sources? :lol: You forgot to link a huffingtonpost article.

And yes, he probably didnt say it in English. Bravo to everyone for figuring that out. lmao.

Last edited:
I don't agree at all that white people are fired "quite often" because of leftists.
Maybe not fired, but how about businesses vandalized, windows smashed out, vehicles vandalized? Cassette kinda nailed it when he said "wrongthinkers"...lol, they can't be seen attacking ANY minorities...so they go after other white people exclusively.

Philanthropy has a 'scale' of oppression, starting at the very bottom and working it's way up the list. Bizarre ideology...a philanthropist believes a child molester is essentially "more important" than a non-pedophile because the challenge to rehabilitate will inevitably assign blame to societal influences, making the child molester the "oppressed"...thus making sure their work is never done!. because whites are at the top of this scale, other whites found newfound careers in villainizing "wrongthinkers" AKA conservative white people

Last edited:
Why does every celebrity or participant in anything have to have an official opinion about everything Trump does...I don't give a fuck what a beauty pageant contestant believes about politics? You've picked a nice panel of experts on yahoo, bro

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
"Politifact"
"Our friends over at Snopes"
"It’s possible that Stalin said this quote in a speech or in a letter"
:lol:

do you always go out of your way to quote such reliable sources? :lol: You forgot to link a huffingtonpost article.

And yes, he probably didnt say it in English. Bravo to everyone for figuring that out. lmao.

Reliable? You just posted a meme.

He probably didn't say it in English or in Russian, there's no documentation of it in writings about him. Ben Carson said it in a speech and now the internet it retweeting, or reposting, or spamming it like T-Swift and Kardashianity and other fucking nonsense; and Carson probably got it from a meme in the first place.

Don't talk to me about reliable sources.

Maybe not fired, but how about businesses vandalized, windows smashed out, vehicles vandalized? Cassette kinda nailed it when he said "wrongthinkers"...lol, they can't be seen attacking ANY minorities...so they go after other white people exclusively.

I doubt they check the registrations to make sure that businesses and vehicles are owned by white people before vandalizing them. And for what it's worth, minorities have their property damaged too.

Don't talk to me about reliable sources.

You cant be serious? 99% of your sources come form leftist run media and news outlets/progressive hacks. All you do is post propaganda and pass it off as "reliable". I'll give you this though, Carson probably juiced up whetver he heard or read.

Also, those kardhashian and t-swift get more love from your "reliable sources" then the right does.

You cant be serious? 99% of your sources come form leftist run media and news outlets/progressive hacks. All you do is post propaganda and pass it off as "reliable".

Please dude, how is anything you post remotely "reliable." As soon as a platform acknowledges any variety of leftist perspective it becomes the most discredited source in the world to you. Meanwhile you post a meme from the alt-bot bowels of the online chicken shit factory and it's some profound truth.