The News Thread

I didn't just say fired and I didn't just say white people, but I could spam you with examples though I doubt it would change your mind.

You specifically said fired...

White people (and people in general) get fired quite often because of leftists and their proclivity for being offended, so while I appreciate what you're trying to do, it kind of falls short.

It's not like people in general, or even just white people, are dropping like flies because of political correctness.

It's not like people in general, or even just white people, are dropping like flies because of political correctness.

Political correctness is a weapon currently being wielded by the left.

You specifically said fired...
Also unfortunately in many ways, getting people fired, deplatformed, censored, ostracized, demonised etc has become representative of the left.

That's from the same comment you quoted...

Last edited:
A white Catholic is labeled a fundamentalist bigot on the other hand.

Unfortunately, the current dipshit pope swallowed the leftist gizz.

He said you can't be "pro-life" and anti illegal alien. Does the left understand LAW anymore? Or do they just not give a shit and think feelings and (fucked up) morals trump the law of the land? Which, coincidentally, The Bible says you must follow.

I guess Jesus forgot to mention that the law of the land doesnt apply to beaners.

You laugh but you know its true. Health ads in Britain were campaigned against and removed for bodyshaming, by promoting not being a fat lazy pile of shit by putting a strong, fit woman on the advert.

Also, artists are redrawing classic comic book characters as pudgy amorphous blobs of PC bullshit, as well as pushing for other artists to do it too.

Reactions: Nate Skalman
Speaking of illegals, sometimes I see individual bums (usually non-Hispanic white) outside of Walmart but this was the first time I have ever seen a family begging outwardly, a woman and three young daughters. When exiting I realized the signs all had broken English, "NO HAVE JOB", etc. Have to wonder if that was done accidentally, for effect, or by some prankster that handed them the signs for shits and giggles.

Speaking of illegals, sometimes I see individual bums (usually non-Hispanic white) outside of Walmart but this was the first time I have ever seen a family begging outwardly, a woman and three young daughters. When exiting I realized the signs all had broken English, "NO HAVE JOB", etc. Have to wonder if that was done accidentally, for effect, or by some prankster that handed them the signs for shits and giggles.

Or -- just the American education system. :D

Seriously? Examples pls.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ion-planned-over-beach-body-ready-tube-advert

People have been fired for saying offensive things forever. That's not leftist authoritarianism, it's how businesses protect their brands.

I disagree when it's leftist organizations, groups, activists and movements pushing for the firing of people. Just because it's legal to apply pressure to have people fired or to have funding pulled doesn't mean it is above criticism and normal.

Political correctness is a weapon currently being wielded by the left.

Maybe, but it's not resulting in mass layoffs or something...

That's from the same comment you quoted...

Haha, I know! Is that not the post we were talking about?

I disagree when it's leftist organizations, groups, activists and movements pushing for the firing of people. Just because it's legal to apply pressure to have people fired or to have funding pulled doesn't mean it is above criticism and normal.

So why is it okay and acceptable for you to comment on and criticize this not-normal occurrence, but when people criticize white supremacist rallies it becomes an overreaction?

Maybe, but it's not resulting in mass layoffs or something...

OH REALLY? :rolleyes:

Haha, I know! Is that not the post we were talking about?

Then you know I didn't just say firings.

So why is it okay and acceptable for you to comment on and criticize this not-normal occurrence, but when people criticize white supremacist rallies it becomes an overreaction?

That's a really fucking stupid question.

But you did agree with Zabu's retarded reply to me, so I suppose you're being consistent right now. It's ALLLL about business brands, teachers, professors, scientists, technicians never get fired or suppressed. Just people working at Taco Bell and shit. :rofl:

People in denial are so irritating...

OH REALLY? :rolleyes:

Um ya.

Then you know I didn't just say firings.

I quoted exactly what you said dude!

EDIT: my bad, didn't see the insertion of the other portion of your comment,

You still said fired. :D

That's a really fucking stupid question.

But you did agree with Zabu's retarded reply to me, so I suppose you're being consistent right now. It's ALLLL about business brands, teachers, professors, scientists, technicians never get fired or suppressed. Just people working at Taco Bell and shit. :rofl:

People in denial are so irritating...

It's irritating that you don't see this as capitalism at work, but choose to represent it as the malicious corruption of a leftist virus.

It's irritating that you don't see this as capitalism at work, but choose to represent it as the malicious corruption of a leftist virus.

both.png

Reactions: Dak

I don't worship capitalism or something. :err:

If the left are using capitalism to have people fucked over for wrongthink, that doesn't make it somehow okay, justified or above criticism. Didn't make it okay when you got fucked over in the past for being openly anti-war or non-Christian or whatever other things caused the right to come for you.

Being fairly high up in a company, I can say PC culture is definitely at work in corporations, and it most assuredly benefits minorities and women. A minority can go to HR, accuse a white man of saying someone he didn't and suddenly an investigation is launched. On the other hand, a white man can be the accuser and it's literally "That's the way of the world these days". Yes, I have seen this first hand.

That my friends, is racism and sexism. I could tell many more stories, but there's no point. In summary, today's HR policies in corporations shit on white males, and benefit every single other group. A white male is guilty until proven innocent. And even if he is innocent, he still might lose his job because the company doesn't want bad PR from activists, etc.

Have any of you ever tried firing a minority female? It can take over a year of documentation, because corporations are so scared of bad PR from the news, idiots like The View, BLM, beaner groups, etc.

Need to fire a white guy because he pissed on the toilet seat? No problem. Next day he's gone

Reactions: CiG and The Ozzman
There's also the incentive for minority workers to be lazy or unproductive because they know they can get away with it under most circumstances (I have seen this first hand)

No doubt. One of the contractors at work was going to fire a black female for SLEEPING ON THE FUCKING JOB! No shit. What did she do? Pulled the race card. Accused everyone of going after her because of race.

She still has her job.

If it had been a white guy? Fired on the spot.