The News Thread

Can you prove they were real? I don't know the time it takes to register an account if that's even necessary, but I have a feeling I could post an ad for crisis actors in 20 minutes if I wanted to.

Are you not a Turk-dodger? Are you a first-hand undead account of the Armenian genocide? If so I take back what I said about it not being real and sincerely apologize.

lmfao, never saw that video, best thing I've ever seen out of Tucker

There are no sources, that's why I only gave my suspicion. Did you see how many people were at the G20 protest? Largest black bloc I think probably ever, I think it's safe to assume that some organizing was involved and people from outside the local area came in for the protest.

You gave more than just suspicion.

Alternatively, Western Europe just has a large number of leftist scum.

They actually do do that though.

Do you lie so badly when caught huffing petrol?

Are you not a Turk-dodger? Are you a first-hand undead account of the Armenian genocide? If so I take back what I said about it not being real and sincerely apologize.

a turk dodger? get your history straight. I'm from the capital of Yerevan, which was never part of the ottoman empire. The turks never stepped foot in Yerevan. Western Armenia(part of the ottoman empire) was systematically and silently wiped. And the turks that were held responsible for the genocide were all chased out of turkey just a few years later by their own government and one by one assassinated by Armenians, all of who were found "innocent" and released days after the slayings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nemesis

and for the third time, would you call me a "turk-dodger" in person?

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
That's pretty cool, no wonder you hate Jews seeing as they stole the whole Mossad idea from you guys.

So, apparently the president of Israel's son is an anti-Semite...
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...nti-semitic-imagery-on-facebook-idUSKCN1BL0CR

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::puke::worried::):tickled::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You gave more than just suspicion.

Alternatively, Western Europe just has a large number of leftist scum.

In Hamburg? :lol:

Do you lie so badly when caught huffing petrol?

They do though. I know people who have, through local groups associated with Antifa, essentially carpooled with the cultists to places. They're a bunch of penniless anarchists how else do you think they're going to get from California to Washington etc?

I didn't say I think they're on some payroll though.

Last edited: