The News Thread

Migrant who raped and killed EU official's daughter cries as he tells court that drowning her 'destroyed' HIS life and that he dragged her into a river to 'wash her blood from me'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aped-killed-EU-official-s-daughter-cries.html
Hussein Khavari, 22, is accused of raping and drowning Maria Ladenburger, 19
'When I saw how pretty she was, I wanted to have sex with her,' he told the court
Allegedly ambushed her as she cycled home after party in Freiburg last October
'Afghanistan-born' Khavari was linked to medical student Maria through his DNA
He was previously jailed for throwing a woman, 20, off a cliff in Corfu in 2013

@UltimateApathy you do know that the left basically pays and buses people to those rallies and "peace" protest, right? I even posted a few pics from the local newspapers here a few years ago.

Anyway, here's a reality check for you though...
trump-rally-tampa-12.png

trump-rally-texas-4.jpg

mike-pence-quote-on-trump.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

gixXe.jpg

:heh:

Last edited:
They either do it or they don't buddy.

The DNC paying for the bus fares of their volunteers is not the same thing as George Soros bankrolling thousands of protestors all over the country to the tune of millions. Describe one of the supposedly confirmed cases.

The DNC paying for the bus fares of their volunteers is not the same thing as George Soros bankrolling thousands of protestors all over the country to the tune of millions. Describe one of the supposedly confirmed cases.

Oh are we saying the DNC did this? Because I don't know about that one. Sounds very Alex Jones-y.

The only event that I personally think was a definite instance of people being bused in and possibly paid (though I doubt that part much more) was the Hamburg G20 protests.