The News Thread

In Hamburg? :lol:

They do though. I know people who have, through local groups associated with Antifa, essentially carpooled with the cultists to places. They're a bunch of penniless anarchists how else do you think they're going to get from California to Washington etc?

I didn't say I think they're on some payroll though.

What's special about Hamburg? Even if that's some kind of right-wing exception in Germany, Europe is known for the public transportation, right?

How do you know it's the same leftists at all the places and not just regional ones? How do you know they're penniless? Some are assistant professors, some a high ranking administrators at high schools, some are the sons of Vice Presidential candidates.

What's special about Hamburg? Even if that's some kind of right-wing exception in Germany, Europe is known for the public transportation, right?

How do you know it's the same leftists at all the places and not just regional ones? How do you know they're penniless? Some are assistant professors, some a high ranking administrators at high schools, some are the sons of Vice Presidential candidates.

The largest black bloc in memory couldn't come from one place, that's just common sense (which you don't have because you're autistic).

I think you underestimate the organization of Antifa. It's not like the alt-right where it's just a slowly forming rabble of randoms, often these Antifa people live together which I only know because there are ex-Antifa stories all over the Internet of how they lived in some weird kind of communal home and they were bullied and treated like shit so they left the home, became homeless etc these stories are on sites like Reddit.

The largest black bloc in memory couldn't come from one place, that's just common sense (which you don't have because you're autistic).

I think you underestimate the organization of Antifa. It's not like the alt-right where it's just a slowly forming rabble of randoms, often these Antifa people live together which I only know because there are ex-Antifa stories all over the Internet of how they lived in some weird kind of communal home and they were bullied and treated like shit so they left the home, became homeless etc these stories are on sites like Reddit.

So what happened to public transportation?

They choose to live communally because they can afford to waste time pretending to identify with the proletariat in between working privileged white-collar jobs. That doesn't mean they're actually paupers without a penny to their name. I bet you that at least a third of ANTIFA are middle/upper-class people, if not many more, and that's easily enough to transport those that may be genuinely homeless.

How does this make you feel, Mort?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html

A student at the Georgia Institute of Technology died early Sunday after police shot him on campus the previous evening — when they said he refused officers’ orders to drop a knife he was holding.

Scout Schultz, 21, was pronounced dead early Sunday morning after he was taken to the hospital, Fox 5 Atlanta reported. Georgia Tech police were called to West Campus residential community after a person called 911 claiming someone with a knife and gun was near the campus. It was not clear if investigators ever found a gun.

Schultz, a fourth-year computer engineering major and the president of the Georgia Tech Pride Alliance, allegedly was armed with a knife and refused to put the weapon down when officers urged him multiple times to do so. Videos taken by witnesses showed Schultz, who appeared to be barefoot, holding an object in his right hand, WSB-TV reported. He then was seen yelling, “shoot me” to the officers.

They choose to live communally because they can afford to waste time pretending to identify with the proletariat in between working privileged white-collar jobs. That doesn't mean they're actually paupers without a penny to their name. I bet you that at least a third of ANTIFA are middle/upper-class people, if not many more, and that's easily enough to transport those that may be genuinely homeless.

I think they likely come from privileged backgrounds but I bet a lot of them sacrifice daddy's cash for their politics when they either leave home or are kicked out of home. I know some Antifa types, not many actual Antifa actors but the outer crust of very direct support for what Antifa does and they're all uselessly hopping between shitty jobs or stuck in college smoking weed all day and hoping Bernie will arrive with muh free stuffs.

Antifa leading personalities and coordinators are often well to do people though.

To the public transport thing, sure. But that only covers arrival, I think, in order to avoid being arrested, they'd have some kind of plan to exit the protest zones etc.

Reactions: Dak and The Ozzman
Transportation would be really helpful in making sure they don't get arrested after gatherings, as opposed to a scattering of public transport usage when you're covered in pepper spray, dirt, blood and wearing all black.

Why would they get arrested after a gathering? If they aren't observed committing a crime they aren't going to be arrested.

Why would they get arrested after a gathering? If they aren't observed committing a crime they aren't going to be arrested.

I think when you have huge groups of black-clad masked people committing crimes simultaneously they try to arrest as many people who fit the description as possible?

When the public hears news of a travel ban proposed by Donald Trump being struck down in whole or in part by the courts, it should recognize the interaction between the executive and judicial branches of government and remember that freedom of religion is protected by the First Amendment.

His travel restriction is based on nationality not religion. That's why non-Muslims from the countries in the restriction list are also held by authorities.

Also, I assume the polling done on American ignorance also includes the left, so not sure why you're calling them red-necks and right-wingers.

Then again, you are you and you are a dumb piece of shit. :lol:

Last edited:
Cassette nailed it. I run in to handfuls of the "antifa" crowd...they have a small handful of "speakers" who can form a sentence with no CRIMINAL BACKGROUND- the rest of them are spoiled rich kids who got kicked out of mommy and daddy's house because they want to drop out of school, not work and smoke weed and roll on molly, or GHB all day and ride on the parents' coat tails...once they're kicked out for not following the parents "rules" it's straight to welfare, food stamps and blaming rich people (like their parents) for no longer giving them a free life while they (somehow?) spend their days in coffee shops and nights in shitty dive bars drinking gross PBR waiting for their parents' inheritance. And yeah...Groups of em' got bussed to DC from Portland and got offered free meals and hotels...you call them "antifa"...we call them "street kids".

I hope we (the military everyone hates) drops the monster Hydrogen fission bombs on North Korea and turn it into one big fucking glass parking lot...Trump can build a new Mar A Lago resort there for all I care

Last edited:
It isn't fair to punish a whole country for the acts of a dictator. People in North Korea will be frightened to speak up against Jong Un as they will `disappear`. Instead, start with some leaflet dropping. Start with dropping leaflets everywhere to inspire revolution.