The News Thread

what do you mean you "like how its a meme"? Please explain.

There's literally only 2 faggots here that joke around about that shit, maybe one now.

Yeah you and HamburgerBoy. With how much you mention it all the time you can't convince me that you don't like it. It's like a clamp on your nipples and HamburgerBoy knows it and it's like the only thing to get you all riled up and ready for a quick jacking off, a little mention of Armenian genocide and your blood pressure goes up and you know you can cum so hard.

When the fuck have i ever been the one to bring it up? Are you retarded enough to think that i enjoy talking about it? Also, suck my dick you womanly looking bitch. Go sew up your dripping asshole.

Sorry I really didn't mean to offend you, frankly I don't even read all of your gay talks with HamburgerBoy, I just see Armenian genocide mentioned quite often when I do and it seems quite amusing to me that something so grim would get mentioned so often in these conversations. Anyway, I apologize again as I really wouldn't like you to beat me up ilike a bitch in person, it would definitely hurt because you're a tough guy with fists and hands and stuff. :mad::)

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
@Onder

"it seems quite amusing to me that something so grim would get mentioned so often in these conversations" and then you highlight Armenian genocide? yeah, man ... you're such a cool guy. All the little boys that look like little girls should thrive to be like you one day.

Oh and that hot pink matches you, Sinead.

Protests have been happening every single weekend here (now it's Sessions' visit to Portland)...funny thing happening though...antifa and anarchists no longer "outnumber" right protesters...People are sick of the "tear it all down" non-workers. The nihilists persistent protesting, littering, starting fires and vandalism have finally backfired and even the democrats now realize the anarchists don't stand for anything other than protesting getting a job and wanting rich people's money handed off to them so they can stay high all day... I'm glad people are starting to wake up.

I hear ya, I love Oregon but the inner city liberal mindset has really fucked Portland up. The whole west coast: Washington, Oregon and Cali are suffering with what happens when you kick back for too long and do nothing on the hard decisions. I'll be moving to a more rural area within the next year for sure

Average conservatives and blacks share a lot of the same values and it annoys me that liberals are trying to align blacks against conservatives when liberals continue to shit on black people and hand off "equality" to Hispanics and immigrants to bolster their image of looking out for the oppressed, supposedly while continuing to not help the black community...