The News Thread

I agree with Mort on this one tbh. If you look at truly leftist, anti-liberal nations like Soviet Russia and Communist China, they did more to erase the concept of gender and racial divide than anyone else. Granted, they killed tens of millions in the process, but credit where credit is due.

Liberals, particularly neo-liberals like HRC, don't give much of a shit at all. Just look at the race and gender pandering in the DNC Wikileaks emails.

for liberals, sure, the left? nahhh.

Oh so before the rabid proggies took over, the left wasn't basically pulling the same "vote for us, we care about you" bullshit? Lmao. How old are you again?

Sadly most Armenians, Mexicans, Blacks and other minorities over here have been voting democrat based on their broken promises about "WE CAREEE"

Reactions: Nate Skalman
I agree with Mort on this one tbh. If you look at truly leftist, anti-liberal nations like Soviet Russia and Communist China, they did more to erase the concept of gender and racial divide than anyone else. Granted, they killed tens of millions in the process, but credit where credit is due.

Liberals, particularly neo-liberals like HRC, don't give much of a shit at all. Just look at the race and gender pandering in the DNC Wikileaks emails.

:lol: to all of this. The Chinese are pretty virulently racist, and liberals and leftists pander alike, even when Diversity rapes them in return.

are you really going to compare the "liberalism" and political system of this country to that of soviet Russia and communist china? :lol: Again, this clown just loves talking about things he has absolutely no clue about.

Either you don't know the difference between liberalism and leftism, you don't know how to read English, or both.

:lol: to all of this. The Chinese are pretty virulently racist, and liberals and leftists pander alike, even when Diversity rapes them in return.

Racist in what way? I mean, there's stories of Nigerians being castrated and lynched when accused of raping Chinese women, sure, and I imagine they have stereotypes against balding white men for the same justified reason that Thais and other victims of sexual trafficking do. But China took a few dozen different ethnic groups and melded them together in a way such that national identity supersedes ethnic identity. The bulk of the Chinese population, those that lived through Mao, came out of it with minimal ethnic identity and with minimal sense of gender responsibilities.

no its just that you don't realize that in AMERICA, not fucking Russia or china, modern day Liberalism completely falls under the LEFT's umbrella/skirt. Go get your shots already man.

Liberalism and leftism are not inextricable. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, he wasn't a leftist. Huey Long was a leftist, he wasn't much of a liberal.

Reactions: CiG
Racist in what way? I mean, there's stories of Nigerians being castrated and lynched when accused of raping Chinese women, sure, and I imagine they have stereotypes against balding white men for the same justified reason that Thais and other victims of sexual trafficking do. But China took a few dozen different ethnic groups and melded them together in a way such that national identity supersedes ethnic identity. The bulk of the Chinese population, those that lived through Mao, came out of it with minimal ethnic identity and with minimal sense of gender responsibilities.

Because so many non-Han were killed and the lack of gender responsibility is completely in accordance with why there's a shortage of "marriageable" males.

Liberalism and leftism are not inextricable. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, he wasn't a leftist. Huey Long was a leftist, he wasn't much of a liberal.

Oh wow, let's appeal to classic liberalism to define modern Liberals! Totes relative.

Reactions: Nate Skalman
Because so many non-Han were killed and the lack gender responsibility is completely in accordance with why there's a shortage of "marriageable" males.

Oh wow, let's appeal to classic liberalism to define modern Liberals! Totes relative.

Are you saying that Mao intentionally genocided non-Han? And what does a shortage of "marriageable" males have to do with anything? Sounds like you're proving me right on the gender point if all you have to offer is some meaningless incel talking point.

The point is that there are many brands of liberalism and leftism. Acting like Hillary Clinton & co., a free-trade pro-corporate race-panderer is the same thing as a proper leftist is silly. She uses aspects of Marxism and other leftist movements in order to solidify a minority base, but it's a distilled, commodified form of Marxism. Might as well call anyone that learned something from Rules for Radicals a leftist too.

the guy literally ignored every mention of MODERN liberalism IN THE USA in every one of his responses and then accuses others of not being able to comprehend what a simp like himself has to say? :lol: I wonder how many times your parents dropped you on your head when you were little.

"BUUUUT BUTTT JEFFERSON AND SOVIET RUSSIA AND COMMUNIST CHINA" :lol:

Are you saying that Mao intentionally genocided non-Han? And what does a shortage of "marriageable" males have to do with anything? Sounds like you're proving me right on the gender point if all you have to offer is some meaningless incel talking point.

The point is that there are many brands of liberalism and leftism. Acting like Hillary Clinton & co., a free-trade pro-corporate race-panderer is the same thing as a proper leftist is silly. She uses aspects of Marxism and other leftist movements in order to solidify a minority base, but it's a distilled, commodified form of Marxism. Might as well call anyone that learned something from Rules for Radicals a leftist too.

If you don't understand how a perceived "shortage of marriageable males" evidences the continuation of gender roles, there's no point in engaging in the rest of your misconceptions. Stick to your specific high school pedagogical material.

If you don't understand how a perceived "shortage of marriageable males" evidences the continuation of gender roles, there's no point in engaging in the rest of your misconceptions. Stick to your specific high school pedagogical material.

It doesn't at all. In modern societies, thanks to many ideologies (liberalism, progressivism, and leftism all among them), marriage is solely a decision between two individuals. Allowing people to choose when they want to marry is their own choice. If it so happens that individual women find fewer men less marriage-worthy than vice versa, that has nothing to do with socially-enforced gender roles.

It doesn't at all. In modern societies, thanks to many ideologies (liberalism, progressivism, and leftism all among them), marriage is solely a decision between two individuals. Allowing people to choose when they want to marry is their own choice. If it so happens that individual women find fewer men less marriage-worthy than vice versa, that has nothing to do with socially-enforced gender roles.

triplefacepalm.gif

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity