The News Thread

I'm in!...and Simon Spurrier should have stayed overseas- he needs punched for his coat hanger abortion with the X-force series. The Shadow is pretty outdated, 21st century Shadow is so retarded I don't know who their target audience would be...?

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Didn't even kill anyone. What a hack. Considering the bridge stabbing, I think the occasional bombing should be greeted with relief. "Thank god he didn't have a knife or a gun"

Until they piss off the Irish again, of course.

86736-ogre-NEEERDS-gif-revenge-of-th-KSuQ.gif

I fucking love Revenge of the Nerds. I love all those campy 1980's comedies like Caddyshack, Meatballs, Animal House (late 70's but you get my point) etc.

@CASSETTEISGOD Did you delete any of your old posts? I think my superior elite memory is starting to fail me, lol.

:lol:

Well, technically, you did say;
Funny thing is i can actually go back and quote you for shitting on politics in comics

So you weren't wrong, you just forgot that I had a caveat.

Austrian President calls on all women to wear headscarves in solidarity with Muslims to fight 'rampant Islamophobia'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...carves-hijab-veils-burqa-muslim-a7707166.html

:lol:

Really Austria? Really?

Actually, inviting a kid to the White House based upon the kid's request to mow the lawn and taking nice photos with the kid and his father is a total win for the clown, you fucking clown.

You really are retarded aren't you?

Last edited:
Who the fuck still posts memes about the Trump inauguration? That was nearly a whole fucking year ago.

The numbers cited for the event being large were largely based on online viewing numbers anyway.