The News Thread

@UltimateApathy
the-more-liberals-cry-about-trump-the-more-i-realize-12580435.png

Fairly certain the world would have been better off if 'the West' had attempted to maintain reasonable relations with Iran rather than swinging right round and aligning with the wahhabist fucktards.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
I own a boathouse in a marina that's all a Vietnamese community, and all the women walk in front of the men... I asked this dude "Phong" if it was cultural practice to walk behind the women...? He said "kind of...but mostly because if a board breaks"...it took half a second to catch his drift- pretty fucked up! Lol...oppression to women hasn't changed in a lot of cultural and religious communities even in America

I got in a debate with my wife over this...it ended with her printing out my driving record...Ha! and she's in her second year at Willamette U law...I'm not sure, but I think I may have lost the argument lol

Driving records aren't the end all be all, ie speeding tickets. IIRC some studies show men tend to have more DUIs and high speed wrecks. Women tend to have wrecks at intersections/busy urban areas/parking lots. While the latter is less likely to end in deaths, it's a much larger problem.

I tend to fancy myself a skilled driver,(I still drag race on weekends) but my street racing days got me a glorified driving record of reckless driving and speeding tickets that don't help in my "guys are better drivers" argument...lol...our first two years my wife never let me drive...my 500+ horsepower blazer didn't help any.