The News Thread

dude's bound to be a ranger, better watch out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited:
Reactions: arg
As was said, women may get as many DUIs, but men kill people in the process of them much more often. People that kill people DUI are worse than first-degree murderers imo.

Unfortunately, only 6 criteria constitute "murder"...DUI fatalities not being one of them. DUI fatalities are homicide, manslaughter...unless it's premeditated and intentional

Not according to the law...some states have different guidelines, but murder is categorically different. The terms are used together but they are different...my wife works at a law firm so I gotta listen to legal procedure all the time

First degree, and felony murder usually fall under homicide...but murder HAS to be intentional. You CANNOT get a murder charge unless it's premeditated and intentional...but an attorney theoretically can try to challenge (and has) any law by taking it to appalette court, or Supreme Court. It's been challenged, but the Supreme Court almost ALWAYS follows the law as it's written.

Last edited:
Worse how? If anything they're as bad as each other.

If an angry guy murders his wife because he caught her cheating or over alimony something like that, that's bad and should result in life in prison, but in the grand scheme of things he's probably not a threat to the general population. Same thing with one gangbanger shooting another gangbanger; sucks, and there's the occasional crossfire victim, but for the most part it doesn't hurt me or society as a whole. If a lazy drunk fuck kills a random person because he was too lazy/dumb/cheap to call a cab, that's a person that killed another over almost nothing, with a disease difficult to cure (alcoholism), and capable of affecting almost anyone that happens to be near a street. In the USA drunk drivers kill more people than murderers do, yet we often give them a slap on the wrist even though they're a greater danger to society.

If you walk in on your wife cheating and kill her, it still isn't murder unless you planned it ahead of time and intended to kill her. It's all definition- people who beat their kids to death don't get charged with murder because they didn't "intend" to kill them. Pretty fucked up. Most people who don't make it through law school is due to them not being able to get around the blind objectivity of how the law works

Last edited:
If an angry guy murders his wife because he caught her cheating or over alimony something like that, that's bad and should result in life in prison, but in the grand scheme of things he's probably not a threat to the general population. Same thing with one gangbanger shooting another gangbanger; sucks, and there's the occasional crossfire victim, but for the most part it doesn't hurt me or society as a whole. If a lazy drunk fuck kills a random person because he was too lazy/dumb/cheap to call a cab, that's a person that killed another over almost nothing, with a disease difficult to cure (alcoholism), and capable of affecting almost anyone that happens to be near a street. In the USA drunk drivers kill more people than murderers do, yet we often give them a slap on the wrist even though they're a greater danger to society.
Sure, but you're only talking about people who've killed someone who was wronging them in some way. When you say 'first degree murderers' I'm picturing some psycho who beat his wife to death because she didn't cook his eggs properly or serial killers or mass shooters or people who kill other people for money etc.

Reactions: Nate Skalman
Sure, but you're only talking about people who've killed someone who was wronging them in some way. When you say 'first degree murderers' I'm picturing some psycho who beat his wife to death because she didn't cook his eggs properly or serial killers or mass shooters or people who kill other people for money etc.
Exactly...

who thinks that?...a high percentage are from Arab nations but...? I'll get the popcorn. Egypt and Libya have had a huge uprising and Palestinians almost made it into the Syrian border after a gnarly protest. There's a huge uprising against Israel going on that's a huge threat for a change- and the goofy liberals aren't going to know how to react without looking like bigots themselves. Totally opposite to their agenda. Another example of us being out of touch with the Middle East