The News Thread

Comedy is this being posted, then tb quoting the book that the article specifically says the woman didn't write nor was mentioned in.

Those quotes are form numerous books you nitwit. And who held your hand while telling you that story? And thee quotes i;m guessing you;re referring to aren't even from a book you idiot, it was an article in a magazine. Find me one legitimate source that says she wasnt mentioned in Birth Control Review.

How many babies have you and your trashy family thrown in the dumpster?

Summary of talk delivered by Mrs. Sanger before the New History Society, Park Lane Hotel, Sunday evening January 17, 1931. For other drafts see Margaret Sanger Microfilm S71:348 and LCM 65:358A, 130:390. Shortened published versions can be found as "A Plan for Peace," Birth Control Review , Apr. 1932, 107-08 (Margaret Sanger Microfilm S71:532) and "Margaret Sanger's Plan for Peace," New Historian No. 5, Feb 1932, 5-6 (LCM 65:3698.)

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=129036.xml
https://www.issues4life.org/pdfs/1932_peaceplan_margaretsanger.pdf

"How are we to breed a race of human thoroughbreds unless we follow the same plan? We must make this country into a garden of children instead of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds."

She has used almost every word in that quote numerous times, go read The Pivot of Civilization.

Last edited:
Yeah, our own government has tried to selectively reduce minorities deemed undesirable through different programs. Our government gave the green light to sterilize Hispanic women through the early 60's...after 40 years of getting them to sign medical forms they didn't understand as a way to justify it. They'd get injured, go to the hospital for treatment and wake up with their tubes tied because they snuck the wording in with simple medical procedure waivers. The dynamic behind birth control has changed somewhat from reducing targeted groups to relieve tax burden to just relieving the tax burden, because the number of Caucasian kids born into below poverty level families has exploded. Welfare dependency is no longer seen as primarily a minority condition.

She's the queen of modern day eugenics and these clowns are over here for some reason trying to debunk her or something. Unbelievable.

Especially a backwoods piece of trash like krow who im sure didn't look into anything before posting and has never read ANYTHING on any of this shit. I bet him and his hillbilly partner have flushed plenty of babies down the toilet.

Last edited:
I'd say our government has accomplished selective culling more successfully by class separation and pushing minorities into undesirable areas than through eugenics...

well yes that's because there are more white people, so that number doesnt mean anything really. They dont discriminate on who wants to trash their unborn babies anymore.

And a lot of the good areas around here dont even know what a planned parenthood is. Go to any of the cities around here and take a look at where those abortion factories are located.