The News Thread

Nope, up to the point you said what's with Nazi being thrown around I hadn't said it. You said that to Baroque.

Edit: Apology accepted lol. Funny how stupid some of those comments are in hindsight. @zabu of nΩd literally posted a picture of right-wingers in military gear with guns walking in calm lines as examples of non-peaceful activity and retards actually liked the comment. :lol:

So you don't wanna answer my question? I;m just wondering if there is a different definition of conception that we should all know about.

Without getting into too much detail ... yes, i am opposed to abortion. Outside of rape victims, and mothers whos lives are in danger during labor(unless other alternatives are available), i don't think there are any legitimate excuses to kill an unborn child. I'm absolutely 100% against using state or federal funds to pay for abortions. And again, without going on a "hate" campaign, i'll just say that these numbers absolutely horrify me ...

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/abreasons.html

... fucking makes my stomach turn. Throwing away human life because we have turned into a pathetic, irresponsible society. And at the same time we teach our young girls(and boys) of today that it's ok to be irresponsible little whores. What a vicious fuckin' cycle.

I remember when Soviet Union was aborting hundreds(if notmore) of babies on a daily basis just because everyone wanted a boy to "carry their name". Sickening.

I actually enjoyed going through some of these old posts.

Still nothing yet. Mostly just a few pages of Baroque getting trashed for being a pseudo-anti-authoritarian.

I just saw your post count go down while looking through those threads ;)

a178p.jpg

i keed i keed

It seems as if you were saying that in response to my 16 Nazis comment?

Perhaps I could have been less coy with my comment, I was trying to be sarcastic since the actual size of the Nazi threat in America is so minuscule it's basically a non-issue, hence the ridiculous number I used.

Believe me, I don't throw that term around, especially not as an accusation against others. It's retarded.

I'm confused. I get that you are not against birth control, but i could have sworn you were also pretty pro-abortion a few pages ago. Again, i could be wrong.
I personally and morally think abortion is fucked up and every other option should be explored first but the tax burden from people who don't even know what they're doing is incredible. But I don't feel like I or the government needs to get involved if these people choose that option and pay out of their OWN pocket. I'd rather fund birth control than fund abortion...i can't knock birth control or I'd have 14 kids by now due to my younger "lifestyle" because almost every girl I dated was always on birth control and I never really thought too deep about it...young and dumb lol. I don't think taxpayers should foot the bill for abortion

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Lol @ all these people buying into the "north korea is a threat to the U.S." propaganda. I swear everyone over here just eats up any piece of shit that the government and media forcefully put on their plates. Sad.

Speaking of:

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-c...usiness-closed-under-un-sanctions-2017-9?IR=T
BEIJING — China on Thursday ordered North Korean-owned businesses to close, cutting foreign revenue for the isolated North under UN sanctions imposed over its nuclear and missile programs.