The News Thread

Blacks are predominantly culturally Christian, doesn't really say much about the broad morality of the black community. I believe the statistics currently show that more black babies are aborted than are born in the United States.

Feel free to correct me.

Who said they were synonymous? Are you impkying "neo-liberals" arent liberals? :lol:

You guys sure in the hell have no problem with throwing the word nazi around.

You're the one that implied that Mort calling himself a liberal while simultaneously hating Hillary Clinton, a neo-liberal, is some kind of irony or hypocrisy.

Also, I pretty much never use the term Nazi.

Last edited:
People are upset here because heroin use with whites has exploded, putting methadone clinics in white neighborhoods...liberals' neighborhoods who championed for them initially lol!! Now even the extremist liberals don't want the white heroin addicts in their own back yard. They thought hard drugs were a minority problem

well yes that's because there are more white people, so that number doesnt mean anything really. They dont discriminate on who wants to trash their unborn babies anymore.

And a lot of the good areas around here dont even know what a planned parenthood is. Go to any of the cities around here and take a look at where those abortion factories are located.
I'm in Oregon and Washington, they're in the white/middle class areas more frequently here, and the stigma is changing...I'm saying that the moral slide is no longer seen as a minority problem (by anyone I know) except with extremists. You're right on them not descriminating though

Blacks are predominantly culturally Christian, doesn't really say much about the broad morality of the black community. I believe the statistics currently show that more black babies are aborted than are born in the United States.

Feel free to correct me.

You're the one that implied that Mort calling himself a liberal while simultaneously hating Hillary Clinton, a neo-liberal, is some kind of irony or hypocrisy.

Also, I pretty much never use the term Nazi.

You've used nazi plenty of times here. I even corrected you a few of those times

And all i did was point out that she still falls under the same skirt of politics that mort supports. You're the one that implied i was saying they both mean the same thing.

And im not so sure about that stat about black babies. Haven't looked into it though.

It's hard to not sound racist on this, but I don't think a lot of young black males are socially pressured into taking fatherhood roles more serious. I think less black women would seek abortions if black men were pressured to make better decisions- look at rap videos, I don't take the lyrics seriously, but the pressure to fit that image is huge. Whites are now fitting that image. That's why I'm not against birth control until people can learn to be responsible about serious life decisions

I did a search on Nazi and it didn't come back with any results of me using the term out of hand. You must be thinking of somebody else.

If anything I defend people against accusations of being a Nazi.