The News Thread

Tbh he never really annoyed me until yesterday. Now i want him gone. Can't one of you guys snitch on him for constantly double posting or something?

What a bitch ass pussy, not even man enough to snitch for yourself, need a snitch to snitch for you. Sort of like Armenia begging for Persia's help every time they need it.

What a bitch ass pussy

YOU calling someone else a bitch ass pussy? :lol::lol:

Also, do you need me to school you again in Armenian and Persian history? Because that post once again indicates that you have no fucking clue as to what your loose asshole is spewing out.

edit:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Armenia
So tell me, how many losses to the Persians(Parthian and Sasanian EMPIRES, the Sajids)do you see there? Here, let me give you a hint ... ZERO.

Last edited:
So this mindless blabbering nonsense is what the so-called "News discussion" devolves into one day after the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. Some people out there believe that metalheads are savage, brainless brutes, and if they were to read this topic right now, they'd feel totally justified.

BTW turns out this guy had enough guns to supply a small army, all bought legally. Thanks NRA!!!!!

You could render much of the constitution as absolute horse-shit if you hold it strictly to the era and context it was written in.

For example: no rights for blacks, no protection of speech and expression on the Internet or any platform post-the printing press.

well in that case i think i owe you an apology. I'd kill myself if someone compared me to him.

You are not forgiven, not never. :D

Dismissed-Do-not-want-Fresh-prince-Go-away-GTFO-Talk-to-the-hand-Will-Smith-Carlton-Banks-GIF.gif

@CASSETTEISGOD

I said i owe you one. Never said i'd give it.
rk1BNtC.gif

Or you think.the Constitution still promotes, "no rights for blacks, no protection of speech, etc".
Point is, the the Constitution can be altered to suit the current times, it's not set in stone.

No I'm saying it's a living document not bound solely by the time it was written in, whereas yourself and the people in the Facebook link you provided are talking about the second amendment in exactly those terms.

Are you/they saying gun ownership is fine as long as they are rifles commonly owned and used in the 18th century?

You're missing the point. Rifles they used in the 18th century weren't automatic behemoths capable of firing hundreds of rounds a second, therefore the danger of mass shootings by random lunatics or terrorists was far less. Furthermore, the main reason they wanted everyone to have free access to guns back then was because they were afraid the British would come back for more after losing the War of Independence. Absolutely not fucking applicable anymore, and this horseshit 2nd Amendment costs thousands and thousands of lives a year.