The News Thread

Somewhere I got the idea you were military...? Anyway a bump stock is just a term, it's a trigger mod to allow the trigger to "bump" off your trigger finger...you have to hold them loosely which destroys grouping accurately and they prematurely wear the stock, and related components. My rock river 15 has a bump mod but it's far from my favorite rifle...I'll probably give it to my little brother this xmas

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Somewhere I got the idea you were military...?
:rofl:

Anyway a bump stock is just a term, it's a trigger mod to allow the trigger to "bump" off your trigger finger...you have to hold them loosely which destroys grouping accurately and they prematurely wear the stock, and related components. My rock river 15 has a bump mod but it's far from my favorite rifle...I'll probably give it to my little brother this xmas

yea, never used one but they sound like garbage tbh.

The 3 shot burst on the military Colt 16's are somewhat controllable because the small break in fire gives you time to re-track on moving targets...full auto is almost never engaged. Bump stocks are shitty...the thrill of full auto turns to frustration when you can't hit shit at even 50 yds lol.

Good news is now the liberals look stupid trying to bitch and whine about Puerto Rico. They hate helping Americans...now we have to help 'America first' because of one of them- worst in US history, in fact. Something tells me all the whiner groups aren't going to be screaming for millions in aid to the victims' families like they did for Puerto Rico, nope...the victims families are going to have to go through the Film Actors Guild and have a rocking telethon where liberal celebrities get to pocket more money and "look cool" pretending to help people they'd never be seen having lunch with...

Trump lobbing paper towels at victims, telling them that the disaster had 'completely blown the budget' and comparing Maria to Katrina as if they should be thankful was some of the most cringeworthy shit I've seen from him in well, not very long really.

What are you talking about?
I was wondering the same thing.

I was wondering the same thing.

Really? Eh, why am i not surprised. You two should take your commie and liberal aussie glasses off and try reading that again.

Trump lobbing paper towels at victims, telling them that the disaster had 'completely blown the budget' and comparing Maria to Katrina as if they should be thankful was some of the most cringeworthy shit I've seen from him in well, not very long really.

yeah him taking a body count and doing the whole Katrina vs Maria thing like it was some sort of contest was fucking despicable. I've said it before and i'll say it again, that moron belongs nowhere near a podium.

I dont think some people realize that PR is a part of the U.S.(unincorporated but still) and that Trump is also their president. The amount of ignorance people here display at times is truly amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nate Skalman
Libs are going to make an anti-gun issue out of this, instead of an outpouring of support for the victims like they do for any country but ours...thus making their theatrical fits about not giving millions in aid to Puerto Rico look foolish...and this time the gun nut happens to not be right winger...see the irony?

I'll choke on my words if liberals cry for the president to get involved and give millions in aid from our government to victims families...but it won't happen. Liberals only care about shit if it's "en vogue"...

Any time beyond 10 years ago liberals passed all kinds of laws to keep the homeless out of the upper class neighborhoods because there was no glory in helping the homeless. Now it's all liberals around here care about because helping the homeless now makes you appear cool...now watch their true colors on this shooting- fake as fuck