The News Thread

Again, thank you for proving you are a moron once again. We were a country thousands of years before the ottomans or any turkic blood even exited. And most of Armenia was never a part of the ottoman empire. ever. Do i need to link you tot he same shit and school you over and over again? Look at the maps of ancient Armenia, and then look at maps of Armenia after the genocide. Fuck, someone needs to slap you with a history book. We have a tiny peice of land right now because of the ottomans and russians.

Judah was a country for many hundreds of years until the existence of a Jewish state was destroyed by various empires. Not really much different from your own history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Republic_of_Armenia

The First Republic of Armenia,[7] officially known at the time of its existence as the Republic of Armenia (classical Armenian: Հայաստանի Հանրապետութիւն),[note 1] was the first modern Armenian state since the loss of Armenian statehood in the Middle Ages.[note 2]

Again, you are a fucking little spider who is trying to take this all over the place because you initially got crushed due to your lack of education. WHO IS KILLING JEWS TODAY? IRAN? :LOL:

Jews have largely left Muslim-majority countries. Care to guess why?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

During the years of 1892 to 1910, there had been a few pogroms against Jews, in Shiraz and other towns, culminating in 1910 Shiraz blood libel, resulting in thirteen deaths, injury, robbery, vandalism and near-starvation for the 6,000 Jews of Shiraz.[211]

Historian Ervand Abrahamian estimates 50,000 Jews were living in Iran around 1900,[212] with majority of them residing in Yazd, Shiraz, Tehran, Isfahan and Hamadan.[212]

The violence and disruption in Arab life associated with the founding of Israel in 1948 drove an increased anti-Jewish sentiment in neighbouring Iran as well. According to Trita Parsi, by 1951 only 8,000 of 100,000 Iranian Jews chose to emigrate to Israel.[213]

Anti-Jewish sentiment was on the rise under prime minister Mohammad Mossadegh,[214] and continued until 1953, in part because of the weakening of the central government and strengthening of clergy in the political struggles between the shah and Mossadegh. According to Eliz Sanasarian, from 1948–1953 about one-third of Iranian Jews, most of them poor, emigrated to Israel.[214] After the deposition of Mossadegh in 1953, the reign of shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was the most prosperous era for the Jews of Iran. According to the first national census taken in 1956, Jewish population in Iran stood at 65,232,[215] but there is no reliable data about migrations in the first half of the 20th century. David Littman puts the total figure of emigrants to Israel in 1948–1978 at 70,000.[216][verification needed]

The tensions between the loyalists of the Shah and Islamists through the 1970s initiated the mass-migration of Iranian Jews, first affecting the higher-class. Instability caused thousands of Persian Jews to leave Iran prior to revolution - some seeking better economic opportunities or stability, while others afraid of the potential Islamic takeover.

@HamburgerBoy you remember when i made fun of you for trying to imply that Armenia was created after the genocide and you tried crying about it with "bubtubutbut i never said that" :lol: You are a top-tier moron

And lol again for trying to derail this shit with your :BUT I LOVE THE JEWS< LOOK THEYU WERE PERSECUTED AFTER THEY STOL LAND" etc like it even related to what we were originally talking about. Its what you do, get crushed and try to take the conversation elsewhere

And i think i showed you that i wasn't by pointing out your nonsensical comparisons.

How are they nonsensical? Obviously the mere mention of the Armenian genocide gets you fired up just like how people got fired up in Charlottesville about their own pressure points. That was my only point.... At this point, you've deflected this argument to beyond comprehension so it's hard to reset back to where this came up.

I'm willing to concede that perhaps it wasn't the most tactful way of making a point though and I'll just keep Armenians out my mouth from this point on.

@HamburgerBoy you remember when i made fun of you for trying to imply that Armenia was created after the genocide and you tried crying about it with "bubtubutbut i never said that" :lol: You are a top-tier moron

And lol again for trying to derail this shit with your :BUT I LOVE THE JEWS< LOOK THEYU WERE PERSECUTED AFTER THEY STOL LAND" etc like it even related to what we were originally talking about.

When did I say that?

It is related. You said Jews should basically be thankful for their genocide, whereas for Armenians it was the worst thing in the world. Your anti-Semitism is blatant.

How are they nonsensical? Obviously the mere mention of the Armenian genocide gets you fired up just like how people got fired up in Charlottesville about their own pressure points. That was my only point.... At this point, you've deflected this argument to beyond comprehension so it's hard to reset back to where this came up.

I'm willing to concede that perhaps it wasn't the most tactful way of making a point though and I'll just keep Armenians out my mouth from this point on.
YOU are telling me that I've deflected it? Are you being serious? Wow, just wow.

When did I say that?

It is related. You said Jews should basically be thankful for their genocide, whereas for Armenians it was the worst thing in the world. Your anti-Semitism is blatant.
\
SMH, you are hopeless. I think your mother fed you rancid milk when you were little.

For you to not see/ignore what the aftermath was and is for each of those situations is truly mindboggling. And for you(and dazed and burtal) to steer this whole conversation about liberals/conservatives/charlottesville into trying to make me look like some kind of jew hater says it all. You regularly stumble on your own stupid uneducated statements and try to take these arguments elsewhere. Its what you do all the fuckin' time. And its because you are the definition of an uneducated homeschooler.

\
SMH, you are hopeless. I think your mother fed you rancid milk when you were little.

For you to not see/ignore what the aftermath was and is for each of those situations is truly mindboggling. And for you(and dazed and burtal) to steer this whole conversation about liberals/conservatives/charlottesville into trying to make me look like some kind of jew hater says it all. You regularly stumble on your own stupid uneducated statements and try to take these arguments elsewhere. Its what you do all the fuckin' time. And its because you are the definition of an uneducated homeschooler.

Great argument as usual brah. Still can't answer the question.

What? You were using the Armenian genocide as one of the main points for whatever it is you were trying to prove. And you cant do that when you clearly know NOTHING about it, or my people.

fuck man, this argument is so circular. I was just saying that it would piss you off if a group of people gathered to talk shit on it just like it did to the black populace/jewish/whomever it set off in Charlottesville.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Great argument as usual brah. Still can't answer the question.
You had a question? :lol: Do you need me to school you anymore or are you ready to crawl back in your hole and snitch on me again?
fuck man, this argument is so circular. I was just saying that it would piss you off if a group of people gathered to talk shit on it just like it did to the black populace/jewish/whomever it set off in Charlottesville.
And again that's a fucking ridiculous comparison. Those werent a bunch of jews protesting againt nazis who were denying the holocaust. "OH THEY HAD SWATZIKAS SO LETS JUST START ALKING HOLOCAUST AND ARMENIAN GENOCIDE" Should i go and start punching everyone that sports the crescent moon and star? You are comparing the outrage of leftist liberals(most who are not even jews btw) to that of people who are angry because of actual tragedies(The Holocaust, The Genocide)?

You had a question? :lol: Do you need me to school you anymore or are you ready to crawl back in your hole and snitch on me again?

And again that's a fucking ridiculous comparison. Those werent a bunch of jews protesting againt nazis who were denying the holocaust. "OH THEY HAD SWATZIKAS SO LETS JUST START ALKING HOLOCAUST AND ARMENIAN GENOCIDE" Should i go and start punching everyone that sports the crescent moon and star? You are comparing the outrage of leftist liberals(most who are not even jews btw) to that of people who are angry because of actual tragedies(The Holocaust, The Genocide)?

Yes. What made the Holocaust a good thing for Jews, but the Armenian genocide a bad thing for Armenians? What's the difference between the two events as you see them?