The News Thread

HBB: IM MAD BECAUSE MY BIG ARMENIAN DADDY CAUGHT ME EDITING A POST AFTER HE RESPONDED(as usual)

:lol:

lol it took you three minutes to respond to that post. I think after three minutes is when my post would have automatically shown as edited, had I done it AFTER you responded. Thanks for proving that I didn't edit my post.

Dude i grew up in California, there were and still are a lot of groups that said "they dont like Armenians". I don't go around "smashing" them. But if you were someone like HBB and made fun of those people dying(not like he would ever have the balls to do that in any Armenians face) then yes, i will stomp you the fuck out.

I doubt California is the best qualifier, but if you don't think those neo-nazi kooks make light of all genocide then I can't make you think anything.

I don't pretend to be a tough guy. I also don't pretend to not have a double standard when you frequently make racist and anti-Semitic comments, as well as trivializing the Holocaust (saying it was a good thing for the Jews), when what I said to allegedly offend you back in 2015 ("Sometimes people need a good genocide"; something you didn't even attack at the time btw) was to no effect any different.
Im not anti-semetic you fucking nitwit, im anti-zionist. And i have absolutely have no problem if someone wants to fight me over it. And yes a lot of good(along with bad) came to those same zionists because of the Holocaust, that is not something that can be denied.

And again, do i need to quote your original post regarding my people? Or what about the dozens of psots form a few weeks ago? You just keep proving how much of lying sack of shit you really are.

And lol @ a home-schooled dumb fuck who consistently showcases his stupidity and ignorance calling me "barely-literate" :lol:

I doubt California is the best qualifier, but if you don't think those neo-nazi kooks make light of all genocide then I can't make you think anything.
As far as the US goes, yes it is. We have the largest Armenian population here out of any state.

So how many jews were there punching the "Nazis" for making fun of the slaughtering of their ancestors? Yes, exactly. Also, there is a difference between not believing in something, and making fun of the killings of innocents. If you cant see that, then i dont know what else to say.

So how many jews were there punching the "Nazis" for making fun of the slaughtering of their ancestors? Yes, exactly.

As you mentioned previously, people were acting violent towards the radicalized right. Were they jewish? I have no clue, but people def wanted to punch the "Nazis". At least, with a frame of reference, you can understand why there was such a violent counter-protest. I don't particularly agree with that sort of response. In all honesty, the best route would have been to just let them do there thing and be gone.

Clearly because they want to have a civilized conversation with me, lol. A scumbag move from people that have nothing more to offer is all tbh.

Perhaps a low blow on my part.... but i figured it would assist in conveying that the white supremacist could argued to be more in the wrong. Just as you would want to dust someone for making light of the armenian genocide, the violence towards the radical right were coming from the same place

And if he or she didn't leave or join counter-protesters? You labeled the neutral militia types there as walking alongside white supremacists, even though many of them explicitly avoided the epicenters of violence and only watched and/or helped victims from the sidelines.

I did? I feel like I was talking explicitly about white supremacists chasing black counter-protestors into garages and beating them up, or firing their guns into the ground next to counter-protestors' feet. I read very little about some contingent of right-wing protestors that was helping those wounded during the event, but that doesn't mean there weren't any.

As far as the rally I went to here in Boston, it was overwhelmingly peaceful. I saw plenty of articles posted here about how violent and ugly it was, all sources that completely blew the few episodes that did occur out of proportion. I stood in vast crowds in which no one was attacking, threatening, or otherwise harming anybody else. There was hardly anybody there to threaten, and the few present were mostly congregating in the bandstand, which no counter-protestors had access to. There was no one reprehensible for me to move away from. This was not the impression I got of the Charlottesville rally.

Im not anti-semetic you fucking nitwit, im anti-zionist. And i have absolutely have no problem if someone wants to fight me over it. And yes a lot of good(along with bad) came to those same zionists because of the Holocaust, that is not something that can be denied.

And again, do i need to quote your original post regarding my people? Or what about the dozens of psots form a few weeks ago? You just keep proving how much of lying sack of shit you really are.

And lol @ a home-schooled dumb fuck who consistently showcases his stupidity and ignorance calling me "barely-literate" :lol:

And as I said before, by your logic regarding the Jewish genocide, a lot of good came out of the Armenian genocide.

Were they jewish? I have no clue.
Really? How many black jews do you know?

Perhaps a low blow on my part.... but i figured it would assist in conveying that the white supremacist could argued to be more in the wrong. Just as you would want to dust someone for making light of the armenian genocide, the violence towards the radical right were coming from the same place

Me as an Armenian wanting to dust someone for making fun of(not just denying) the Armenian genocide is in no way comparable to a bunch of antifa liberals who want to punch someone in the face because they didnt agree with their stance. And please, dont say its coming from the same place. You clearly dont even know shit when it comes to Armenians, so i suggest you stop commenting about them.

And as I said before, by your logic regarding the Jewish genocide, a lot of good came out of the Armenian genocide.

No, you fucking idiot. The opposite actually happened to us. Again, displaying just how fucking stupid, ignorant and uneducated you are. Take a look at Armenia BEFORE the genocide and take a look at it now. Fuck man, how stupid can you possibly be?

I did? I feel like I was talking explicitly about white supremacists chasing black counter-protestors into garages and beating them up, or firing their guns into the ground next to counter-protestors' feet. I read very little about some contingent of right-wing protestors that was helping those wounded during the event, but that doesn't mean there weren't any.

As far as the rally I went to here in Boston, it was overwhelmingly peaceful. I saw plenty of articles posted here about how violent and ugly it was, all sources that completely blew the few episodes that did occur out of proportion. I stood in vast crowds in which no one was attacking, threatening, or otherwise harming anybody else. There was hardly anybody there to threaten, and the few present were mostly congregating in the bandstand, which no counter-protestors had access to. There was no one reprehensible for me to move away from. This was not the impression I got of the Charlottesville rally.

You said this:

Haha, "sad." So Trumpian.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they brought bats and flamethrowers because they saw a bunch of white dudes walking around with guns? Try to put yourself in that person's shoes for once. Actually, you can read about that encounter, it's been documented. Imagine how it must feel to be surrounded by people whom you know despise you for what you are, and who start swinging a Confederate flag at your head. Maybe it's a good thing he brought that flamethrower, huh? You know, to defend himself...

The "white dudes walking around with guns" were predominantly militia types. There were a few in the Confederate crowd that were carrying concealed, but obviously by definition they weren't displaying them prominently.