The News Thread

No, you fucking idiot. The opposite actually happened to us. Again, displaying just how fucking stupid, ignorant and uneducated you are. Take a look at Armenia BEFORE the genocide and take a look at it now. Fuck man, how stupid can you possibly be?

You tell me the difference between Armenia pre- and post-genocide and I'll tell you how that compares to Jewish victims of genocide.

Have i ever made fun of the people that died in the holocaust? Wow man, just shut the fuck up already

You claim good came out of it. And I'm sure you've made fun of the holocaust, but that's besides the point. Also, I made no claim to know anything about Armenians unlike how you bolster knowing about Jews. Go ahead and throw a tantrum though.

Are you fucking serious? Again please refer to my last post that says you should not be talking about things you seem to know nothing about. Armenians have been murdered by others for trying to talk about the genocide in the past, and still get attacked in other coutrnies.

And Jews still get persecuted in Muslim nations. Somehow that doesn't bother you.

YAnd I'm sure you've made fun of the holocaust, but that's besides the point.
What? Do you know how disrespectful that statement is imo? How are you just going to lob something out of your ass like that? I WOULD NEVER make fun of the slaughter of innocents. Never have, never will. The fact that you're so "sure" that i would says a lot about you.

Are you fucking serious? Again please refer to my last post that says you should not be talking about things you seem to know nothing about. Armenians have been murdered by others for trying to talk about the genocide in the past, and still get attacked in other coutrnies.

wut are you even talking about at this point? I'm saying no one who simply dislikes a certain people does something like that without wanting them dead or w/e AS WELL. I wasn't making any reference to the Armenian genocide whatsoever.

What? Do you know how disrespectful that statement is imo? How are you just going to lob something out of your ass like that? I WOULD NEVER make fun of the slaughter of innocents. Never have, never will. The fact that you're so "sure" that i would says a lot about you.

Yeah you don't joke about the Holocaust, you make stone-faced statements saying how it was a net positive for Jews.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal

Fine, I'll bite. I guess there's no reason to joke about it when you sincerely feel good came from it. You love taking things out of context btw

I'll admit that the Holocaust does receive a disproportionate amount of attention relative to other genocides. Fuck, there are genocides still happening.

edit: I'm not trying to stir any bad blood. I'm just curious how you can remotely argue that white supremacists provoke violence.

Fine, I'll bite. I guess there's no reason to joke about it when you sincerely feel good came from it. You love taking things out of context btw
... yeah you're a legit piece of shit. Talking about things you seem to know nothing about and then basically backtracking out of everything you said with your personal jabs at me. Dont mention the Armenian genocide again until you educate yourself on it, please.

And Jews still get persecuted in Muslim nations. Somehow that doesn't bother you.

How do you know what does and doesn't bother me? And what does that have to do with what we are talking about? Are jews getting persecuted out here? No, they're fucking thriving. I personally dont care for arabs either, but i dont condone the killing of any innocent people in any country.

Also jews and arabs lived among each other peacefully for thousands of years until they stole a piece of land with their money. Which arab countries are jews getting persecuted in? Iran? :lol: like i said, you are a fucking idiot.

How do you know what does and doesn't bother me? And what does that have to do with what we are talking about? Are jews getting persecuted out here? No, they're fucking thriving. I personally dont care for arabs either, but i dont condone the killing of any innocent people in any country.

Also jews and arabs lived among each other peacefully for thousands of years until they stole a piece of land with their money. Which arab countries are jews getting persecuted in? Iran? :lol: like i said, you are a fucking idiot.

Are you unaware that Jews were expelled from all over the Middle-East after the creation of Israel? And that many pogroms occurred against them across the entire world prior to that?

Armenians are thriving in America at the garbage collection business as well, last I heard.

We don't milk shit you stupid inbred(again, look at Armenia before the genocide and look at it afterwards), what have we ever gotten out of it? We just want everyone to recognize it for what it was, a fucking genocide.

You got a country, for one. Prior to the Armenian genocide you guys were mostly just forced into corners of the Ottoman Empire.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT WARNING FOR EDIT EDIT TECHBARB EDIT:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Republic_of_Armenia

Are you unaware that Jews were expelled from all over the Middle-East after the creation of Israel? And that many pogroms occurred against them across the entire world prior to that?

Armenians are thriving in America at the garbage collection business as well, last I heard.

Do you not know how to read? Are you unaware that i said BEFORE they stole a pice of land. What arab country is killing jews right now?

... yeah you're a legit piece of shit. Talking about things you seem to know nothing about and then basically backtracking out of everything you said with your personal jabs at me. Dont mention the Armenian genocide again until you educate yourself on it, please.

I was just pointing out how glaringly hypocritical you were being. I don't need some intimate knowledge of the Armenian Genocide to do that in this instance.

Do you not know how to read? Are you unaware that i said BEFORE they stole a pice of land. What arab country is killing jews right now?

Oh, so Ashkenazis stealing land in Palestine justifies persecution of various Jewish ethnic groups from Western Africa all the way to Iran?

You got a country, for one. Prior to the Armenian genocide you guys were mostly just forced into corners of the Ottoman Empire.

Again, thank you for proving you are a moron once again. We were a country thousands of years before the ottomans or any turkic blood even exited. And most of Armenia was never a part of the ottoman empire. ever. Do i need to link you tot he same shit and school you over and over again? Look at the maps of ancient Armenia, and then look at maps of Armenia after the genocide. Fuck, someone needs to slap you with a history book. We have a tiny peice of land right now because of the ottomans and russians.