The News Thread

People want to be around people like them. Studies show diversity does more harm than good.

Bullshit, I don't want to be around aboriginals or pretty much any kind of politically radical white person, you alt-lite drone. :lol:

Culturally speaking? Sure, I want to be around people who value freedom of speech, personal liberty, secularism etc. I just feel more comfortable around people who don't want to chastise/assault/murder me for eating pork while I say something controversial.

"Teaching black kids about white culture in schools is white supremacy."

Yes and to combat racism in Japan, we must stop teaching Japanese history to the kids and make, I dunno, Swedish history central in their education curriculum. :rolleyes:

How dare the British education system put British/western history front and center.

Florida declares state of emergency ahead of Richard Spencer speech.

gettyimages-830755846.jpg
Gov. Rick Scott made the move on Monday, issuing an executive order as officials prepared to deal with the fallout from Spencer’s speaking engagement.

“I find that the threat of a potential emergency is imminent and hereby declare a state of emergency in Alachua County,” Scott wrote in the order.

UF had initially rejected a request from Spencer and his National Policy Institute think tank to speak on campus in September, following the events in Charlottesville, but President Ken Fuchs was forced to change his mind after being threatened with a lawsuit.

He has since been asking students and staff to stay away from Thursday’s speaking engagement.

“The values of our university are not shared by Mr. Spencer, the National Policy Institute or his followers,” Fuchs said in a video posted to the university president’s Facebook page. “Our campuses are places where people of all races, origins and religions are welcomed and are treated with love.

Love? :puke:

Anyway, I wonder how many will die this time... :rolleyes:

Bullshit, I don't want to be around aboriginals or pretty much any kind of politically radical white person, you alt-lite drone. :lol:

Culturally speaking? Sure, I want to be around people who value freedom of speech, personal liberty, secularism etc. I just feel more comfortable around people who don't want to chastise/assault/murder me for eating pork while I say something controversial.

Research isn't disproven by outliers. It seems obvious many people on a metal forum in the year 2017 are outliers in one or more ways. For instance, I'm a conservatarian male in a career field overwhelmingly populated by liberal females.

Research isn't disproven by outliers. It seems obvious many people on a metal forum in the year 2017 are outliers in one or more ways. For instance, I'm a conservatarian male in a career field overwhelmingly populated by liberal females.

I question the way the research is gathered in the first place.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khayadlanga/status/919513284151332864

I’m just leaving this here because it’s the news thread.
Very curious what CIG's take is.

I've always admired the man and what he did because he (by supporting Tommie Smith and John Carlos) was standing up for actual injustice, not what Black Lives Matter are doing which is defending mostly criminals and ignoring black on black crime.

Anybody equating Peter Norman with Colin Kaepernick is a douche. It's not the same, no matter how badly these activists today want their crusade to be righteous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
We may finally know what really happened:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...assassination-files-to-be-released/ar-AAtNJa8

President Trump said Saturday he would allow the release of confidential files related to the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy.

"Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened," Trump tweeted.

Politico Magazine reported Friday that Trump administration officials were concerned that some of the documents created in the 1990s contain information on recent U.S. intelligence programs.

White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters told the publication the White House is aiming "to ensure that the maximum amount of data can be released to the public" under the act.

Politico also reported that longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone was urging Trump to release the files, and that Stone said in a recent interview he felt "optimistic" that Trump would allow the release of the files.

A Transgender Woman Was Raped And Set On Fire, LGBT Community Is Demanding Justice.
Hande Kader was a beloved member of the LGBT community in Turkey, but her status and lifestyle made many people think of her in a negative light. The transgender woman worked as a sex worker in Istanbul. She died earlier this month at the age of 23. She was raped, mutilated, and burned to death by a hate group. Now, the LGBT community is hoping justice will prevail in the aftermath of this killing.
Hande Kader. The LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex) community in Turkey faces some of the harshest treatment from the conservative attitude the country has against them. The community won't stay quiet over Kader's death though.

LGBT people not respected in Muslim nations, news at 11.

The idea that transgender people are disproportionately victims of violence in the USA because of their trans nature is one of the biggest myths I'm aware of.

LGBQT communities are always demanding justice...many times in the US the "victims" claims turn out to be bullshit, so their communities traction has faltered on that tip- and Turkey isn't en vogue even on the far lefts radar. Less than that will get you killed in those countries