The News Thread

When I was 16,18 I worked outside in the woods in the middle of nowhere everyday cutting down trees,splitting wood, mowing,driving tractors,etc.., there was no females around to have sex with at all or anything. IDK, maybe I could have fucked a tree,who knows! maybe i'll cut down some tree's and make a firepit in my aparment.
That's rough, bro...18 and no poon around- I would've whittled a vagina

How about that cool terror attack in New York by that cheap mimic of a Muslim?...he looks like he has a piece of roadkill strapped to his chinIMG_1520.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
Apparently it is, atheist neckbeard that was also the member of some progressive/pro-LGBT Facebook group. Not clear if it was his motive since the primary one seemed to be killing his wife and children at the church, but yeah. Funny how most recent major spree killings have been committed either by atheists or Muslims despite the two groups making up like 4% of the population.

Figured you’d have that myopia. Call a spade a spade. No problem mentioning black on black crime, but say “atheist” when talking about crimes committed by white males.

Whiteness was already known and not surprising considering the area's demographics. Not that relevant anyways here? By race on a per capita basis, whites and blacks are roughly equivalent in terms of spree killings overall. Further, this was a white guy killing presumably mostly whites (though his wife was Hispanic), also downplaying any particular racial motive. Beyond that, it was apparently an atheist shooting up a church, made particularly relevant with leftist atheists like that Wil Wheaton douche pretty much laughing at the shooting.

The reason black on black crime is notable is because beyond spree killings, they have an incredibly high murder rate. Black men aged 14-30 (or thereabouts), roughly 1% of the population, commit about a third of the murder. Myopia is not seeing that blacks live completely disconnected from reality and/or willfully ignorant to the many failures of their society, which values black in-group favoritism above all else.

When a black or brown Islamic terrorist does what they do, I hardly see anybody bring up their skin colour, so I'm not sure why skin colour should be relevant in pretty much any mass shooting or terrorist attack unless it was specifically racially motivated.

Ideology is what really matters and that's why leftists are retarded when they try to call any mass shooting or act of violence by white people an act of terrorism. It's so obvious that they're just trying to score anti-white progressive points.

when the master race of atheist muslims emerges you're all fucking doomed.

To be completely fair, we white people are the greatest murderers in history. Jackson, Hitler, Stalin, Leopold II, Churchill, etcetc, we have a long and storied line of mass murderers. Admittedly Genghis Khan still has us all beat and Koreans do quite well per capita in terms of the largest spree killings, so they may be a formidable threat in the future. Still, we whites have much to be proud of.