The News Thread

Did he actually kill some Azeri scum or did he just travel there to kill some of their dogs with his prized Armenian champion hound?

Watchout Ozz, if TB kills you, you'll have to spend eternity with a group of Muslims he also stuck it to.

Or some of his Armenian relatives that died in the great Armenian Misunderstanding

edit: FWIW, I'm with TB on the revolver v. pistol question.

Revolvers are definitely cool. He was saying that handguns can't be aesthetic and I showed him one I thought was and then he's arguing I'm wrong and proving that art is subjective.

Reactions: CiG
Did he actually kill some Azeri scum or did he just travel there to kill some of their dogs with his prized Armenian champion hound?

Probably not. He can't even make a decision on whether or not to stay gone from here so I doubt he could pull the trigger (heh) on actually killing a superior being.

Daily reminder that TB is a hypocrite:
upload_2018-12-13_16-47-49.png

That CZ I posted is in high demand and a better shooter than anything you posted although when I get a revolver it'll be S&W
lmfao at it being a better shooter than some of the most accurate and powerful handguns on this planet.
"In modern times, revolvers and semi-automatic pistols are on quite even terms in the accuracy realm."

And secondly i thought we were taking about aesthetics? Nothing wrong with that CZ,they'r reliable as fuck as far as autoloaders go but it looks boring as fuck(not that it really matters when choosing a handgun) .. but why the gay baby blue grip?

Also, aren't you younger than me? How did you legally own a firearm before you were born?
a statement that flew over your head? Why am i not surprised? I didn't imply you were sucking on your thumb when you were just a baby since i even pointed out the reason you probably own guns to feel good(getting bullied in school or whatever). I would say "while you were still sucking on your moms nipples" too because i'm sure you were breast fed until you were at least 12 or soemthing. And yes, i owned guns and was even gifted one before i was legally even old enough to be registered to own one.

I know what they are but that's an antiquated term is all I was pointing out.

All he did was Google a bunch of higher-caliber revolvers and spam images on the previous page. There's not even any aesthetic consistency between the guns he posted. It'd be like a guy saying "Pizza is SO MUCH BETTER than hamburgers" and then posting images of Pizza Hut double pepperoni, Little Caesar's Hawaiian pineapple, and some random vintage Italian pizza all in a row. His experience with guns is probably limited to Half-Life or some shit and he's basing it all on the revolver being more powerful than the starting Glock 17.

Or some of his Armenian relatives that died in the great Armenian Misunderstanding
you're such a braindead moron that you didn't even realize why the turks refer to it as "the Armenian misunderstanding" when you were signaling for HBB to pat you on the back a few days ago. You literally wrote the words in English and got the "turkish translation" and you still didnt figure it out :lol: as dumb as it gets.

Also lol @ you for trying to talk shit about people who were killed in genocide just because you're ass is so sore over me making fuin of your big fat juicy titties for the past week. "you'd be shitting yourself if you knew me upbringing" ... yeah I bet your father and brunlces molested you when you were a kid

TB rn

28fj3w.jpg

Reactions: CiG
All he did was Google a bunch of higher-caliber revolvers and spam images on the previous page. There's not even any aesthetic consistency between the guns he posted. His experience with guns is probably limited to Half-Life or some shit and he's basing it all on the revolver being more powerful than the starting Glock 17.
i didnt even mention the calibers for most of those revolvers you idiot, and most are models that have different caliber shooters, but what would you know? Also i own 3 of the ones pictured there and am familiar with every single of them. And ignoring the fact that a bunch of those are indeed similar, why in the world would they all needs to look identical for me to think they look good? Go back to playing your video games bruh. Im pretty sure a limp-wristed soyboy like you has never handled a firearm anyway

Last edited:
lmao, you just Googled "revolvers or pistols more accurate" and posted the second hit. I doubt your parole officer allows you to own a firearm.
OH SHIT I USED THE INTERNET TO LOOK FOR A SOURCE TO LINK HIM TO? :lol:

Post a scan/legible photo of a page of that magazine.
here's my copy ...
Y4KD3V5.jpg

Now post me a picture of your birth certificate proving that your mother and father aren't blood relatives.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy