The News Thread

The State of TB right now:

1536567682857s.jpg

So how about that news hey? Things going on in the world and so forth
sorry man, i just have to crush these posers when they start showcasing their ignorance and inexperience in things they're not too familiar with.

So Maria Butina pleaded to conspiring to act as a foreign agent in order to win over conservatives or some shit. As if most conservatives think Russia is our friend :lol:

Why don't you call them semi-automatics like normal gun owners? You are literally the only person I've encountered that calls them that. I didn't even know they were called that until I played Battlefield 1 and learned that's what they were called in the early days.

oh im sorry i left out a word(typically) which i used in literally every other post when saying the same thing. but i'm sure you didnt know that right? :rolleyes:

The first post where you made a statement about what art is was this: "Are you just trying to argue again for the heck of it or is this one of the legit times that you seem to have trouble with comparisons? Art is meant to be enjoyed with your eyes. A gun is not. Buying a fully automatic weapon just so you can sit there look at it is a sign of other problems. Small penis syndrome? Mishandled as a child? I'm not sure."

Note the absolutist language, no use of "typically" or anything synonymous. Directly after that you posted the definition you went on to moronically argue against.

After that is when you said: "A piece of art is meant to be enjoyed with your eyes. That is all."

You didn't add a "typically" caveat to any of your statements, until right now because you're trying to weasel your way out of an admission that you used absolutist language that went directly against the definition of art YOU posted. Feel free to read back your autistic drivel to check if I am correct.

Also I'd like to just point out the irony of Tech accusing me of arguing with everyone for the sake of arguing alone, when the only people I generally have regular arguments with is Ein and Tech. The latter being someone who argues just as often as me, if not more, but argues with way more people. This is the mentality of someone without any self-awareness.

... again, what a sperg. Reads a definition that literally helps me prove my point and still needs to by baby fed what it means. I even said "typically" in the post right above your last response form last night and worded it out for you(in quotes and capital letters) numerous times. It's beyond me how you can be this slow. And i bet you're going to try to start arguing with me in other threads like you did earlier in the 72 thread, lulz. I'm just going it ignore you from now on.

.. again, what a sperg. Reads a definition that literally helps me prove my point and still needs to by baby fed what it means. I even said "typically" in the post right above your last response form last night and worded it out for you(in quotes and capital letters) numerous times. It's beyond me how you can be this slow.

Wrong, go back and read here.

And i bet you're going to try to start arguing with me in other threads like you did earlier in the 72 thread, lulz. I'm just going it ignore you from now on.

Sorry, did I interrupt one of your many ongoing arguments where you spew illegible walls of text at people? :lol:

You always ignore people when you get blown the fuck out, nothing new.