The News Thread

You know he's actually getting a Ph.D. in Psychology, right?
just like how you sell guns at a gun store but don't know what an autoloader is? :lol:

Then maybe he should go post in a psychology forum instead of playing one on a metal forum. I'm pretty sure he probably tried already, but got chewed up and spit out which is the reason why he does it here.

most of the forum or the world doesn't agree with me on a lot of my opinions on metal and i couldn't give any less of a shit. What Dak did with his wonderful Maiden post is showcase his cluelessness on metal on a metal forum so i just pointed at him and laughed. And Im not the one trying to give handjobs to every other user on this forum like CIG just to find somewhere to fit in and I dont come to a metal forum to try and change peoples minds on social issues(or anything else tbh) like our neighborhood armchair psychologist lmfao.

"I couldn't give less of a fuck about someone's music taste but I'm going to double and triple post making fun of their music taste every chance I get"

Did you even graduate high school my dude?

And Im not the one trying to give handjobs to every other user on this forum like CIG just to find somewhere to fit in

In Tech's world having diverse views that cause you to agree and disagree with everybody at different times = trying to fit in with handjobs or something.

Sorry I'm not as individualistic and original as Mr. "I Don't Know Anybody Who Thinks That Thing You Think Bro" haha.

"I couldn't give less of a fuck about someone's music taste but I'm going to double and triple post making fun of their music taste every chance I get"

Did you even graduate high school my dude?

seems like you didn't because you think me constantly making fun of you means i care about what mallcore bands you like?

You and dak listen to garbage tier metal AND I CARE SOOO MUCH :lol:

I will continue to make fun of you every chance i get, just like i've been doing for the last 8 years. And believe it or not, it really means nothing to me. SHOCKING? Now pick up your mop and get back to work, Pleb.

seems like you didn't because you think me constantly making fun of you means i care about what mallcore bands you like?

You and dak listen to garbage tier metal AND I CARE SOOO MUCH :lol:

I will continue to make fun of you every chance i get, just like i've been doing for the last 8 years. And believe it or not, it really means nothing to me. SHOCKING? Now pick up your mop and get back to work, Pleb.

How many more times will you rage quit the forum and come back in the next 8 years?

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
How many more times will you rage quit the forum and come back in the next 8 years?

as many times as you've had your mod privileges revoked. You remember that one time you got put in your place for wrongly trying to ban me(got overturned the next day) and you had to apologize to me for being the little bitch that your were/are? Ahh, good times.

Push to rid gender from birth certificates could have 'serious consequences', Government warns.
"The Greens have proposed amendments, supported by Labor, which would see gender removed from birth certificates except in special circumstances."

The literal definition of ass-backwards. Trans people are a minority within the LGBTQ+ grouping (itself a minority) and they want to make a norm out of a special circumstance? Wtf, the Greens are wackos and even if I were a rabid environmentalist I still probably wouldn't support them.

Of course Labour are clamouring to get onboard lest they lose more credibility with the leftist youth. Luckily the TAS government is opposed but how long that will last is hard to say.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
That's a really irrelevant question. They're not pushing to abolish birth certificates, if they were my perspective would be different.

It's not irrelevant you calling contrarian my opinion that birth certificates should be ended.

It's not irrelevant you calling contrarian my opinion that birth certificates should be ended.

When you say that it's good that gender is removed and hopefully birth certificates eventually go too that's contrarian. They're not trying to get rid of birth certificates, they're trying to manipulate birth certificates to benefit the trans community. Birth certificates are one of the few legal ways that a trans person can validate their identity, they don't have the same goals as you do.

It's contrarian because you're agreeing with something even though it's nothing to do with what you want, but just some kind of attack on something you dislike.