The News Thread

No, not at all. I just love talking about things that i know absolutely nothing about :rolleyes:

ASSADS A TERRORIST! SO WAS HIS DAD! BARREL BOMBS AND CHEMICAL WARFARE! Amirite? Yea, i just eat up everything the UN spoon feeds me.

Russia's role in declaring their right over countries that were once part of the USSR is "camouflage"-ing, I would say.

Declaring the right over which counties? Crimean Ukraine? No secret or camouflaging there, lol. Georgia? They got exactly what they deserved. You try pushing your older brother, he's going to knock you out and put you in your place. Nothing secret or camouflaged about anything Russia did or is doing with those countries ... like i said, they let their nuts hang for the world to see.

They've been arming the Assad regime from the start, this doesn't make anything different.

That is one of the main reasons why that regime has been trashed by the likes of our government. If you're not playing with us in our sandbox, than you and you're affiliates are bad guys, dictators, terrorist, etc.

if all of Syria simply stood with Assad against ISIS, we wouldn't have this refugee mess. yeah blast every single one of those dumbass rebels into a smoldering crater.

"In a 1990 interview with Vanity Fair, Ivana Trump mentioned that, at least at one point, her husband used to keep a book filled with Hitler's speeches by his bedside. Just the crazy ramblings of a scorned ex-wife, yeah? Nope. Trump actually confirmed it. Don't worry, though, because Trump thought the guy who gave him the book was a Jew (the guy later confirmed that he's not), so it's not weird that either of them own a fucking copy of Hitler's sequel to Mein Kampf, I guess.

Excuse me? Why the fuck is this not the biggest news? Can you imagine the shit storm that would erupt if the world learned that Obama slept with a copy of the Quran by his bed at some point? It's not like that would even be a bad thing, but someone like Trump would run with it for months. Meanwhile, that the guy who is currently dead set on rounding up every Mexican immigrant in this country and ... doing something with them ... once studied the words and teachings of a man who became history's most notorious monster by doing almost the exact same thing is not currently burning up your news feed. No one is tweeting about it. No one cares. No one is taking him seriously. What's the point of prying into what things from his past might be influencing his policies? It's not like he'll get the nomination anyway.

Maybe. But also ... maybe the Republican National Convention rolls around, conveniently a few months earlier than on the Democrat side, and Trump strolls in, still as the front-runner. He's confident he'll get the nomination, no matter what the press says. So confident, in fact, he's already picked a running mate. Maybe it's Ben Carson. You know, one of the most respected neurosurgeons in the world who also for some reason refused to seize a clear opportunity to throw Trump under the bus on national television for being an anti-vaxxer?

Fuck.

What if those two show up as government outsiders, a businessman and a doctor, ready to make real change for people who need it the most?

What if all of that comes to pass and, when the spotlight is on him, Trump delivers one of those speeches he's been dreaming about delivering ever since he was sleeping with Nazi books?

What if it's already too late to stop him?"

I still don't think that Trump has a real chance at anything, especially if Clinton gets the nomination. He could maybe beat Sanders though because he's still an unknown

I still don't think that Trump has a real chance at anything, especially if Clinton gets the nomination. He could maybe beat Sanders though because he's still an unknown

I disagree, I think Trump would have a harder time against Sanders, since Sanders can steal some of his "anti-establishment" thunder and posture against Trump as a "1%er". Hillary has basically no ammo; I think she missed her chance in 08. I think Trump has a ~50% chance to seize the nomination, with Cruz as his only real competition.

No, only those who regard it religiously enough to keep next to their beds and obey it religiously enough to promise to follow its principles when they run for president :tickled::D:fu::Spin:

My brother used to keep Slash's autobiography next to his bed. Never started wearing a tophat or even growing long curly hair.

My brother used to keep Slash's autobiography next to his bed. Never started wearing a tophat or even growing long curly hair.

Good, then he doesn't have anything in common with Trump who religiously read a book by the most evil dictator in history and then decided to follow the same principles when running for president.... wait - what was the point you were attempting to make again? :tickled::Spin::tickled::Spin::tickled: :fu:

original.jpg