The News Thread

I still reckon that's one of the best stories to come out this year. That guy proved that you can sell ice to and Eskimo, or in this case shit to an arsehole. Sure it's as dodgy as fuck, sure it's "fake news" but he marketed something that really didn't exist and convinced a bunch of music people, who before this happened would happily tell people they knew the music industry, that nothing was in fact something with a few pictures and a bit of money. It's not really that much different to the scam marketing schemes many business try only this guy succeeded.

There are some websites out there hell bent on trying to convince the public he is a scammer and low life, some of them possibly because they were fooled too,but this guy will soon be forgotten by all but those still rubbing their arses from the butt hurt they gave themselves.

I'm off try try and vote for this guy in every 2018 metal poll on every website!

>firearms obsession is creepy
>is obsessed with feet

Shut the fuck up

I actually had a monoxide_child dream today. I was browsing the forum when I saw that he posted a thread about some prostitution advertisement in some magazine subscription he had, with rates of $99 a night. People on the forum bullied me into going so I hired some chick who looked like Lela Star (post-massive butt implants), but when she took her pants off she had one of those hyena vaginas which is more like a windsock, and encapsulated her schlongina around mine. I managed to get away and went back to the forum to complain and monoxide_child was like "Yeah she's great isn't she" and then I woke up.

In Jared Threatin's World, Nothing Is What It Seems

@Slammed @Master_Yoda77 @Bloopy just tagging the people who've mentioned this shit previously

tldr: he orchestrated his own downfall on top of everything else lol
After the reality of the first empty room hit him, at least. He's so in love with his own face that I can't imagine him expecting nobody would come to see it. A pathetically small crowd that needed to be bolstered with fake ticket numbers so it goes ahead, sure.

The absolutely hilarious thing about it for me is that there are NZ artists like this. Ones who've played to near-empty rooms both here and in Europe. At even the slightest hint of comparison, two of them were very quick to leap onto Threatin and call him out for being even worse than they are. One in particular shares quite a few similarities - websites built using Wix, the fake award, and dodgy (usually cancelled) international tours which mostly turn out to be hitting up open mic nights and the festival campground circuit which doesn't require any signed contracts or anything. He posted a Threatin diss track, Threatin called his project the biggest laugh and total emo via his fanclub Twitter account which was still active, and so now the guy is working on suing Threatin for alleged copyright infringement... go figure. His live performance is much more entertaining than his recordings though. This was my review of one such show to a near-empty room that I just had to see for myself. The chap in the mask was the second to call out Threatin, including with a 14 minute rant on YouTube.

I actually had a monoxide_child dream today. I was browsing the forum when I saw that he posted a thread about some prostitution advertisement in some magazine subscription he had, with rates of $99 a night. People on the forum bullied me into going so I hired some chick who looked like Lela Star (post-massive butt implants), but when she took her pants off she had one of those hyena vaginas which is more like a windsock, and encapsulated her schlongina around mine. I managed to get away and went back to the forum to complain and monoxide_child was like "Yeah she's great isn't she" and then I woke up.
The people around me are looking at me like I'm crazy cuz I'm laughing so freaking hard

Reactions: Onder
bZ2kDs8qAu22.jpg