The News Thread

Just dismantle the entire legal system. Juries, eyewitnesses, expert witnesses, sworn testimony, threat of perjury, "objective" reporting, etc, all useless.

It still amuses me that people think having witnesses place their hand on the bible commits them to the truth with their soul in the balance.

And it's not only that people lie, but that memory is fallible.

So apparently what started the whole thing was some Black Israelites were shouting shit at the MAGA kids as they were getting ready to get on their school bus and leave, even calling some of the black students "ni**ers" which caused the white students to say things back to the Black Israelites. One of the Black Israelites in the video actually shouts at a black student; "when you get old enough, they're going to steal your organs."

Pretty bizarre scenario, and this Cult of Dusty guy who made this Youtube video on the situation actually went into the story hoping to dunk on some Trump fans and Catholics, because he's one of those leftist atheist Youtubers. After he researched it he slowly realized it was all fake outrage bullshit.

I'm already seeing the people on my FB who originally posted about the story deleting posts etc. Another hate crime hoax?

The Black Israelite shouts "get out ni**er, ain't you seen the movie?" and the whole group of kids goes "woooah woooah" lmao.

Yeah the Hebrew Israelites really were the antagonists in this situation, it seems.

I still don't believe the students who say they thought Philips was playing along with their school spirit song, or whatever. Some of those in the video were pretty clearly mocking him. But I don't think it's the expulsion-worthy event a lot of people think it is.

Yeah the Hebrew Israelites really were the antagonists in this situation, it seems.

As much as I dearly love those guys for being endlessly entertaining, they're basically maniacs.

I still don't believe the students who say they thought Philips was playing along with their school spirit song, or whatever. Some of those in the video were pretty clearly mocking him. But I don't think it's the expulsion-worthy event a lot of people think it is.

That's what they initially thought because he walked over to them while they were chanting and started playing the drum in their faces, so I think once they realized he's actually drumming at them not with them, they started mocking him and rightfully so in my opinion. If some asshole started drumming randomly in my face I would also mock him and his ethnicity wouldn't stop me, whatever it might be.

I don't have much of an issue with the DASRITE crowd. If it wasn't for them, this whole event would never have been captured. Not to mention they were attacking the Natives as well before they attacked the whites. They're honest and not a threat to civil society; no worse than the GodHatesFags bunch who basically disappeared once people stopped talking about them. The real problem and common denominator are those in the media that immediately published the story and interview based on the word of an established race-agitator, and I blame secular Jewish/Marxist hatred of whites before any other minority movement.

Reactions: CiG and Dak
I don't have much of an issue with the DASRITE crowd. If it wasn't for them, this whole event would never have been captured. Not to mention they were attacking the Natives as well before they attacked the whites. They're honest and not a threat to civil society; no worse than the GodHatesFags bunch who basically disappeared once people stopped talking about them. The real problem and common denominator are those in the media that immediately published the story and interview based on the word of an established race-agitator, and I blame secular Jewish/Marxist hatred of whites before any other minority movement.

Did you see the video where the Black Israelites start teasing the Jewish Holocaust and a passerby starts actually crying? Pretty crazy video.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
whoever started that skirmish that's been doing the rounds, you have to admit that the MAGA kid in all the thumbnails has literally the most punchable face in the history of the universe.

'They got me. I’m afraid.’: Swastikas spray-painted on a Jewish professor’s office at Columbia.

Couple of months behind with this one, but saw someone post it on Facebook today and I don't mean to go full Alex Jones here but for a bunch of hatefilled anti-Semites they sure went out of their way to not get any spray paint on her framed pictures. Almost like they didn't want to do anything that couldn't just be easily painted over after the fact.

They quite literally made their Swastika look retarded by avoiding the painting here:

M63FPGO7UJCGFNBI54JKUMELTY.png.jpg

HAHQCWFXYJFLPHIICNHE6AXNZM.jpg

And this apparently says "yid" which is obviously a very common, contemporary anti-Semitic insult that all the hip young racist kids use:

K7PX5S752JF5NHRD4NEX4OZSBI.png.jpg

Reactions: Dak