The News Thread

So it's looking like Trump will actually try declaring a national emergency. If he goes through with it and doesn't back down, it'll be his first actual ballsy move. Looking forward to this.

EDIT: Apparently the wall omnibus is actually heavily gimped. lol

I didn't realize that the gay black guy was a Jew

He is. Jews are masters at faking hate crimes.

Last edited:
He is. Jews are masters at faking hate crimes.

Reports that Jussie Smollett, 'persons of interest' staged attack are 'unconfirmed,' police say.

This story is getting pretty weird and wild. Two persons of interest had their home raided by police in connection to this case, and they're both Nigerian men (whom they tracked down via Smollett's phone). Chicago TV reported that this was a hoax in order to keep the actor's character on the show Empire because apparently there were rumours they were planning to write him out of the series. Producers are denying this, detectives are saying theories of a hoax are premature. He missed interviews with detectives etc etc.

The whole thing really stinks haha.

For me the race is less interesting than whether it's real or not. Fake hate crimes are hilarious in their own way, the media shitstorm is entertaining and whether the "attackers" are white or black is obviously less relevant than whether the act was genuine or staged.

I think the obsession is because a) it's a high profile "victim" b) the media are 100% behind this guy and c) the claim is that they specifically said "this is MAGA country" and pundits are placing the act square at the feet of Trump/Trumpism.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
It was just confirmed that the two nigerian guys that were arrested were actually the ones who purchased the rope that was around that fugazis neck.

:lol:

The intersectionally superior being.

Imagine if he had successfully also made himself into a victim of a hate crime? Descent into intersectional godhood?

Last edited:
juan-guaido--lawmaker-of-the-venezuelan-opposition-party-popular-will--partido-voluntad-popular--and-the-new-president-of-the-national-constituent-assembly--addresses-the-audience-at-congress-in-carac-1.jpg

image-2953-640_panofree-rejo-2953.jpg

... am i the only person who sees this?

I see two pictures, but had it not been for your comment I would have just assumed it was the same bloke years apart.