The News Thread

I would never give the benefit of the doubt to anyone that is "openly" diagnosed with some mental disorder.

Gotta say the rich part probably drives the "open" diagnosis. Your average person absolutely does not want people except maybe their closest friends knowing because they are concerned about social losses. Rich people or those from uniquely neurotic ethnicities don't have that problem. Those uniquely neurotic people also provide something like 95% of the remaining support for Freudian psychoanalysis.

Last edited:
I didn't say I wanted him to. But you claimed *anybody* would be better than "that jackass." Extreme claims require extreme evidence. What are your reasons for disliking Trump? Particularly to the point where you think that any random denizen of UM or fellow druggie would do a better job.

Not really newsworthy but did anybody see this new thing about Kamala Harris claiming she was smoking weed and listening to Snoop and 2Pac when she was a student? Pretty funny little bizarre street cred lie, because she was a student in the 80's apparently and Snoop and 2Pac didn't debut until the 90's and in the 90's she was a notorious #ToughOnCrime politician.

Reactions: Dak
Reasons why Trump should be removed from office
I think Trump supporters could probably make this list if they wanted to

When people started calling him "senile" was before he even decided to even run for president, people voted for a reportedly senile guy?? Wtf??

He was the oldest person ever elected and I seriously feel like we should replace him with a young person

He's horribly misogynistic and should be replaced by a female

His horrible transphobia is gutting the military

He was going to gut our military anyway because of his ties to Russia

He committed many crimes for the purpose of becoming president, crimes that his accomplices have already been convicted of, so why not put Trump himself in prison for being the beneficiary of the crimes that 6 other people have already gone to prison for??

Since the Obergefell decision
There's been a huge amount of openly gay/lesbian/transgender people getting elected into political offices
I think our transphobic president should be replaced by a gay or lesbian or transsexual person

He's using Twitter in a way that makes it harder for Secret Service to protect him

He sounds like an idiot in his tweets

He made the Secret Service go broke BEFORE making the government shutdown that made a bunch of other people go broke because he made the shutdown last longer than any previous shutdown EVER

He wants to make abortion illegal

There have been polls showing that Some of the specific people who voted for him are now changing their minds and will vote against him in the next election to prevent him from getting a second term

Some of the people who voted for him were young dumbass people who only recognized him as "the guy from the Apprentice" so now that the "the guy from the Apprentice" became president, there's now a chance that the first female President might be Kim-fucking-Kardashian

Trump'' presidential appointments are all dumbass people that are not qualified for their jobs

He's fucked over all the farmers
All the people with the job title "farmer" have way the fuck less money than they had under Obama

Reasons why Trump should be removed from office
I think Trump supporters could probably make this list if they wanted to

When people started calling him "senile" was before he even decided to even run for president, people voted for a reportedly senile guy?? Wtf??

He was the oldest person ever elected and I seriously feel like we should replace him with a young person

He's horribly misogynistic and should be replaced by a female

His horrible transphobia is gutting the military

He was going to gut our military anyway because of his ties to Russia

He committed many crimes for the purpose of becoming president, crimes that his accomplices have already been convicted of, so why not put Trump himself in prison for being the beneficiary of the crimes that 6 other people have already gone to prison for??

Since the Obergefell decision
There's been a huge amount of openly gay/lesbian/transgender people getting elected into political offices
I think our transphobic president should be replaced by a gay or lesbian or transsexual person

He's using Twitter in a way that makes it harder for Secret Service to protect him

He sounds like an idiot in his tweets

He made the Secret Service go broke BEFORE making the government shutdown that made a bunch of other people go broke because he made the shutdown last longer than any previous shutdown EVER

He wants to make abortion illegal

There have been polls showing that Some of the specific people who voted for him are now changing their minds and will vote against him in the next election to prevent him from getting a second term

Some of the people who voted for him were young dumbass people who only recognized him as "the guy from the Apprentice" so now that the "the guy from the Apprentice" became president, there's now a chance that the first female President might be Kim-fucking-Kardashian

Trump'' presidential appointments are all dumbass people that are not qualified for their jobs

He's fucked over all the farmers
All the people with the job title "farmer" have way the fuck less money than they had under Obama

Ok you provided reasons, but no evidence for those reasons.

1. Evidence for senility? He passed his MoCA.
2. "Anyone" isn't specifically a young person. Bernie Sanders is 6 years older, for instance.
3. A female isn't "anyone" and how is simply being a female going to ensure a better job (whatever that might be) and what is the evidence that he is misogynistic?
4. How is transphobia "gutting" the military? (and what is transphobia)?
5. What ties to Russia? How has he gutted the military?
6. What crimes? What crimes have people been convicted of that are Trump related?
7. How do the elections of LGBT candidates to office negatively reflect on Trump?
8. How is Trump's safety physically affected by Tweets? Why is his safety a reason to want him removed?
9. His Tweets are dumb based on what metric?
10. What's the evidence?
11. And?
12. And?
13. And?
14. All of them? Based on what? Have they been relieved of duty since demonstrating incompetence? How are they being replaced? Etc.
15. What is the basis for qualification of "farmer"? Should they get money no matter what? What is the basis of earnings for farmers and were they hurt illegitimately?

It sounds like you just cataloged a bunch of HuffPo/CNN talking points.

Reactions: CiG
Bernie is a Class A idiot, so no surprise. The only reasonable federal Democratic politician in my lifetime is Tulsi Gabbard and of course no woke person is going to vote for a feminist veteran.

So Bernie is running for POTUS again?

Put down the crackpipe.

received_1783167118670126.jpeg

i'm definitely voting for him. But let im about to get my taxes done and have been hearing some horror stories which might make me think twice. But those are just stories and i don't believe shit until i see it with my own eyes.

I owe 1k this year. Higher income + lower withholding fucked me.

Reactions: CiG
Yo
Ok you provided reasons, but no evidence for those reasons.

1. Evidence for senility? He passed his MoCA.
2. "Anyone" isn't specifically a young person. Bernie Sanders is 6 years older, for instance.
3. A female isn't "anyone" and how is simply being a female going to ensure a better job (whatever that might be) and what is the evidence that he is misogynistic?
4. How is transphobia "gutting" the military? (and what is transphobia)?
5. What ties to Russia? How has he gutted the military?
6. What crimes? What crimes have people been convicted of that are Trump related?
7. How do the elections of LGBT candidates to office negatively reflect on Trump?
8. How is Trump's safety physically affected by Tweets? Why is his safety a reason to want him removed?
9. His Tweets are dumb based on what metric?
10. What's the evidence?
11. And?
12. And?
13. And?
14. All of them? Based on what? Have they been relieved of duty since demonstrating incompetence? How are they being replaced? Etc.
15. What is the basis for qualification of "farmer"? Should they get money no matter what? What is the basis of earnings for farmers and were they hurt illegitimately?

It sounds like you just cataloged a bunch of HuffPo/CNN talking points.
This response sounds like a non thinking Trumptard
I'll do a break down of it later