The News Thread

juan-guaido--lawmaker-of-the-venezuelan-opposition-party-popular-will--partido-voluntad-popular--and-the-new-president-of-the-national-constituent-assembly--addresses-the-audience-at-congress-in-carac-1.jpg

image-2953-640_panofree-rejo-2953.jpg

... am i the only person who sees this?
I knew it

Barak Obama is a white guy with a suntan

Someone needs to deal with that cardinal/priest/whatever that threw the kids to the wolves. It's one thing for black and Jewish supremacists to attack white children, but it's another to sell out your own for 15 minutes of virtue signalling.

EDIT:

Native American advocates were critical of the report. "Maybe they didn't say overtly racist things, but the context of the incident needs to be analyzed," Dina Gilio-Whitaker, professor of American Indian studies at California State University at San Marcos, told The Washington Post. She called the report "unfortunate and disgusting" and said it "sidesteps problematic issues — such as the fact they were all wearing MAGA gear, which is, unfortunately, a visual cue."

"We have a history of people in MAGA gear attacking other people," she said.

lol

Reactions: Dak
A fucking hat with a generic political slogan justifies all this shit.
This kinda stupid shit is why high Schools have dress codes

At one point
It even got so stupid that people started saying "dress coded" as a verb, meaning that they got bitched at or punished for violating dress codes

i also provided an edit. All i hear form you is "URR bububut Armenians waaaaahh". What part of that article are you having trouble believing and why? There are literally countless articles all over the web that say the same thing.

"Look its fake because one of my antagonists on UM is Armenian" yeah man ... i sure had trouble comprehending your deep and thought out edit. Honest question, how stupid can you possibly be? You truly are the definition of an ignorant American ... down to the tee.

EDIT: and if i really wanted to put my editing skills to work i would have pulled one off on the hippo that's next to you.

i also provided an edit. All i hear form you is "URR bububut Armenians waaaaahh". What part of that article are you having trouble believing and why? There are literally countless articles all over the web that say the same thing.

"Look its fake because one of my antagonists on UM is Armenian" yeah man ... i sure had trouble comprehending your deep and thought out edit. Honest question, how stupid can you possibly be? You truly are the definition of an ignorant American ... down to the tee.

EDIT: and if i really wanted to put my editing skills to work i would have pulled one off on the hippo that's next to you.

You didn't even interpret my edit accurately. You're completely off the rails at all times and can't take a joke. You need help for your steroid addiction.

You realize populations change geographically, right? Maximum WE-posting

and what exactly does that have to do with what i'm talking about? That comes from a time period where the Urartians ruled the area. You know, the people we descended from. But again, what does me linking a post of one of the oldest observatories on this planet have to do with what you're implying, mr "my forehead is so big because i'm smart"? Would you be less confused and challenged if i used the official name for it which is in Armenian?

You didn't even interpret my edit accurately. You're completely off the rails at all times and can't take a joke. You need help for your steroid addiction.
is this how you act when i point out how stupid and incorrect you usually are?:lol:

Maybe you should get some steroids since you talk about it so much, especially when considering how weak you are(100lb military press is SOO GOOD) ... i bet you need help when it's feeding time at your house ...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Maybe you should get some steroids since you talk about it so much, especially when considering how weak you are(100lb military press is SOO GOOD) ... i bet you need help when it's feeding time at your house ...

Oh?
Okay, I'm officially 5'5 on a good day. I'm 17, one more inch and I am only "fairly short". I'm going to get Tindr soon, I'm just worried about my parents somehow finding out.

Last week I hit 3 PRs:
150 pound squat
235 pound deadlift
100 pound military press

Damn dude. Squat is kind of weak but that military press fuckin solid.

Sure, if you're a teenager or a lightweight.

Im 18 and i weigh 120 :D

... that's pretty good man. Keep at it!

edit: hold on did you say you weigh 120? wtf. How tall are you?

:lol: You're such a driveby artist you didn't know HR was a short teenager, and you even agreed with my assessment once you found out what I already knew, and then try to shame(??) me with my accurate assessment that you agreed with?

Mental illness over-diagnosis among rich people pisses me off. Just recently I was throwing away the trash when I noticed a story on one of the local papers about the local special olympics. I read it and it spends all of its duration about the amazing accomplishment of some guy who broke a local swimming record... while suffering social anxiety! So brave and courageous, he overcame his social defects to beat the previous champion, Spud the Limbless Wonder, inspiring fertility-pill-poppers and their near-menopausal fully-defective offspring everywhere to rescue declining birth rates. And of course he had a Jewish surname as well, what an under-privileged background he surely came from. I fucking hate people that shop for medical conditions and the bogus shrinks that sell them their free 1.5x exam time. I don't know how much of that applies to the woman in the story, it reads more like a promotional piece for their law firm than anything and there's no details on how her autism actually affects her personal life, but I have family in Boca Raton, and can tell you that they're a bunch of wealthy clinically-depressed silver spoon fucks, and I would never give the benefit of the doubt to anyone that is "openly" diagnosed with some mental disorder.

EDIT: From another story

Moss has high-functioning uutism, meaning she can speak, read and write comfortably, but finds some social situations unbearable. Bright lights and jazz music are among the scenarios.

Whoop, whoop, bullshit klaxons going off. How in the fuck do you take a three year old with high-functioning autism and determine they're going to be unable to graduate high school? I fucking hate psychiatrists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak