The News Thread

Six former advisors indicted does not mean 6 former advisors convicted or jailed.
Indicted on crimes that were actions that resulted in Trump getting into office

Honestly, It's really pretty fucking obviously just a matter of time before Trump gets indicted on some sort of charge of being the beneficiary of other people's crimes

Seriously, If you stop being a Trumptard for 2 seconds

You'll pretty quickly realize how freaking obvious it is that a huge part of the reason that Trump hasn't been indicted on anything yet is really just because no one has ever indicted a SITTING president before

Nixon got indicted for his crimes but Nixon had the decency to resign when he saw the writing on the wall

So, now, because Nixon's indictment didn't happen until AFTER Nixon resigned, you've got prosecutors who are really just waiting for Trump to get removed from office before they charge him with anything

Manafort was indicted on charges of tax fraud from over a decade ago, wasn't he? Stone was indicted for potentially lying about the non-crime of having advanced notice of leaks from Wikileaks. Cohen was indicted also for lying, but about the Stony Daniels thing, and he just recently spilled his guts to Congress revealing he had no evidence of Russian collusion nor even of being directed by Trump to commit campaign finance violations.

btw, it's debatable whether a sitting president can be indicted, an issue never resolved BECAUSE Nixon resigned before being impeached.

Reactions: Dak
Manafort was indicted on charges of tax fraud from over a decade ago, wasn't he? Stone was indicted for potentially lying about the non-crime of having advanced notice of leaks from Wikileaks. Cohen was indicted also for lying, but about the Stony Daniels thing, and he just recently spilled his guts to Congress revealing he had no evidence of Russian collusion nor even of being directed by Trump to commit campaign finance violations.

btw, it's debatable whether a sitting president can be indicted, an issue never resolved BECAUSE Nixon resigned before being impeached.
Thank you for paying attention to what's going on with the president's associates
Did @Dak even know the names manafort stone and Cohen before today??
Manafort was charged with a very large number of crimes, got convinced on some and plead guilty to the others and IIRC he has either plead or found guilty on every single thing he was charged with
So
Like I said Nixon's resigning BEFORE indictment is affecting Trump

Large number of websites talking about multiple jurisdictions waiting for Trump to be removed from office before charging him with crimes

37813999.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Dak
Thank you for paying attention to what's going on with the president's associates
Did @Dak even know the names manafort stone and Cohen before today??
Manafort was charged with a very large number of crimes, got convinced on some and plead guilty to the others and IIRC he has either plead or found guilty on every single thing he was charged with
So
Like I said Nixon's resigning BEFORE indictment is affecting Trump

Large number of websites talking about multiple jurisdictions waiting for Trump to be removed from office before charging him with crimes

None of this accords with the statements you made before. 6 "associates" are not in jail, and the crimes they were indicted on were not for "getting Trump elected".

Reactions: CiG
Also Trump's lawyer is going to prison for 3 years

And it's been revealed that taxpayers paid for the construction of one of Trump's golf courses

And Trump lied to escape the Vietnam draft

Tell me again why @Dak thinks that this sexist transphobic jack-ass should remain president for the full 2 terms??

Also Trump's lawyer is going to prison for 3 years

And it's been revealed that taxpayers paid for the construction of one of Trump's golf courses

And Trump lied to escape the Vietnam draft

Tell me again why @Dak thinks that this sexist transphobic jack-ass should remain president for the full 2 terms??

He might have lied to dodge the Vietnam draft, more power to him on that. I don't know about the golf course thing but again, please provide a link at a minimum. The lawyer is going to jail for shit that didn't involve Russian collusion. What about any of this has to do with sexism and transphobia and what's the proof of sexism and transphobia. You also keep confusing requests for evidence/links with denial, so keep that up.

Did you? You're the one bringing it up and don't seem to actually know any details.
Just because I didn't remember their names doesn't make my point less valid
These 6 guys wouldn't have gotten any charges brought against them at all whatsoever if Trump hadn't made it to being the Republican-party's nominee for the election