The News Thread

@HamburgerBoy
Nixon resigned BEFORE getting indicted

So now (I think) the chances of anyone (ever?) indicting a SITTING president are (probably) pretty much nill

Whatever the fuck a (future?) president does (maybe even committing the crime on live TV??) There'll (probably) be a process of (quickly??) Removing him from office BEFORE indicting him (or her)

So there are lots of websites that were (a month ago) claiming that there are lots of different prosecutors (multiple jurisdictions) were just waiting for Trump to be removed from office (either impeached or losing the next election) BEFORE they went ahead with charging Trump with crimes (and that the statutes of limitations on these crimes won't be up until way the fuck after the 2024 election anyway)

So
I wanna hear from @HamburgerBoy on this
Which (if any) of these supposed charges do you think will be filed against Trump AFTER he stops being president??

Trump might pander to white supremacists but that's minuscule compared to his pandering to Israel. Selective guilt by association on that one, especially since the extent to which he panders to white supremacists is simply the overlap of wants between nationalists and white nationalists. It's completely incidental. Citing him saying there were bad people on both sides at Charlottesville is the weakest evidence of this claim, but I can see why extremists on either side would see fence-sitting as support for their enemies.

He can continue to fund Israel's military but can't appropriate a portion of that funding to build #TheWall which is the single most important issue to the white supremacists he supposedly panders to.

@HamburgerBoy
Nixon resigned BEFORE getting indicted

So now (I think) the chances of anyone (ever?) indicting a SITTING president are (probably) pretty much nill

Whatever the fuck a (future?) president does (maybe even committing the crime on live TV??) There'll (probably) be a process of (quickly??) Removing him from office BEFORE indicting him (or her)

So there are lots of websites that were (a month ago) claiming that there are lots of different prosecutors (multiple jurisdictions) were just waiting for Trump to be removed from office (either impeached or losing the next election) BEFORE they went ahead with charging Trump with crimes (and that the statutes of limitations on these crimes won't be up until way the fuck after the 2024 election anyway)

So
I wanna hear from @HamburgerBoy on this
Which (if any) of these supposed charges do you think will be filed against Trump AFTER he stops being president??

I have no idea what charges they'll try filing against Trump, if any. What particular crimes has he been shown to be plausibly guilty of?

what particular crimes has he been shown to be plausibly guilty of?
I don't know how plausible or not each thing is
But here's the list of illegal things people are accusing Trump of doing

Committing multiple crimes in order to win the election (voter fraud, campaign fraud, illegal conspiracy type thing with vladamir Putin)
The reason he won't show the public his financial records is supposedly that the money he has in his pocket right now is the result of multiple moments of fraud
The Trump administration wants to implement changes to Medicaid that will fuck over the patients with liberals making speculation that these changes will somehow fraudulently put money into Trump's pocket
Trump's presidency campaign fund was supposedly being used as "Trump's piggy bank"
The border wall actually getting built would somehow fraudulently put money into Trump's pocket
The government shutdown lasted until federal employees lost a paycheck and people think that the money that would have been in those paychecks some how went into trumps pocket
Trump trying to remove transgender people from the military is being called treasonous because supposedly LGBT people make up a huge percentage of the military
Trump is supposedly making decisions that the POTUS shouldn't actually be able to do
Supposedly he was broke at the moment he decided to run for president where his whole running for president thing was just a get rich quick scheme
Making Stormy Daniels sign an illegal NDA with Trump paying Daniels money that could be considered an illegal bribe
Running a post office that was delivering mail when all the other post offices were closed, which actually happened with debate about whether or not this Trump Post office running while the others didn't might be some sort of crime
Taxpayer-money paid for the construction of Trump's newest golf course
People trying to put Trump in jail as some sort of co-conspiritor for crimes that Trump Jr and Eric Trump are being accused of
Trump's "ties" to Putin are being called "treasonous"
Trump wants to get rid of disability checks and food stamps with broke people running around saying that disability checks and food stamps disappearing would fraudulently put money in to Trump's pocket

People are saying that the money that George Bush Jr was going to spend on a mexican border wall somehow ended up in Trump's pocket
Trump placing Kavanaugh as supreme Court Justice is an issue because of people saying Robert Kennedy would not have resigned if democratic nominee had become president with conspiracy theorists claiming that Trump himself actually bribing or blackmailing Kennedy into resigning

Trump is bad. You are just confused as to why. You also continue to demonstrate no understanding of what evidence is or why it matters.

I don't know how plausible or not each thing is
But here's the list of illegal things people are accusing Trump of doing

Committing multiple crimes in order to win the election (voter fraud, campaign fraud, illegal conspiracy type thing with vladamir Putin)
The reason he won't show the public his financial records is supposedly that the money he has in his pocket right now is the result of multiple moments of fraud
The Trump administration wants to implement changes to Medicaid that will fuck over the patients with liberals making speculation that these changes will somehow fraudulently put money into Trump's pocket
Trump's presidency campaign fund was supposedly being used as "Trump's piggy bank"
The border wall actually getting built would somehow fraudulently put money into Trump's pocket
The government shutdown lasted until federal employees lost a paycheck and people think that the money that would have been in those paychecks some how went into trumps pocket
Trump trying to remove transgender people from the military is being called treasonous because supposedly LGBT people make up a huge percentage of the military
Trump is supposedly making decisions that the POTUS shouldn't actually be able to do
Supposedly he was broke at the moment he decided to run for president where his whole running for president thing was just a get rich quick scheme
Making Stormy Daniels sign an illegal NDA with Trump paying Daniels money that could be considered an illegal bribe
Running a post office that was delivering mail when all the other post offices were closed, which actually happened with debate about whether or not this Trump Post office running while the others didn't might be some sort of crime
Taxpayer-money paid for the construction of Trump's newest golf course
People trying to put Trump in jail as some sort of co-conspiritor for crimes that Trump Jr and Eric Trump are being accused of
Trump's "ties" to Putin are being called "treasonous"
Trump wants to get rid of disability checks and food stamps with broke people running around saying that disability checks and food stamps disappearing would fraudulently put money in to Trump's pocket
I'm waiting for @Einherjar86 and @HamburgerBoy to respond to this

And what are those 9 impeachable offenses? Claims are not evidence.
So you're looking down your nose at me while going back and forth between looking like a Trumptard bot and looking like you haven't seen TV in the last 3 years

At this point it's really starting to look like you were already somehow in love with Trump before he decided to run for president

I on the other hand
Was already aware of Trump being a sexist dumbass jackass con-man before he decided to run for president

Dak "substantiate your claims"

Blurry_TDS "wow you're a Trumptard"
Except that @Dak isn't substantiating shit either
Dak is just saying "blurry dreams is wrong" without even trying to provide any kind of evidence contradicting me
The video says "9 impeachable offenses" and I could have tried to find out what those 9 things were, but so could anyone else
Instead of trying to refute those 9 separate things individually, Dak is merely saying "blurry is wrong" without even trying to find out for himself what those 9 things might be
So
Like I said
Trumptard bot