The News Thread

That's not how argumentation works. I provided a succinct list of actual policy problems of Trump so many pages ago, policies which are easily checked. You haven't so much as criticized policies. You keep making wild claims about "-ist" characteristics of Trump and related "offenses" without providing so much as a single link to any evidence. Links (or videos) you provide are only more claims, not any documentation of specific actions or statements.

Let me demonstrate how this works properly

Claim: A big problem with Trump, although not one specific to Trump, is his approval of deficit spending:

Evidence:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/politics/federal-deficit-2018-trump-tax-cuts.html
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/30/under-donald-trump-budget-deficit-projected-to-rea/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/federa...donald-trumps-first-fiscal-year-as-president/

Now I will demonstrate how you do it:

Claim: Trump is a poopyhead and you'd know it if you watched TV.

On requests for evidence, you provide nothing, or something like this:
https://trumpispoopy.com

That's not how argumentation works. I provided a succinct list of actual policy problems of Trump so many pages ago, policies which are easily checked. You haven't so much as criticized policies. You keep making wild claims about "-ist" characteristics of Trump and related "offenses" without providing so much as a single link to any evidence. Links (or videos) you provide are only more claims, not any documentation of specific actions or statements.

Let me demonstrate how this works properly

Claim: A big problem with Trump, although not one specific to Trump, is his approval of deficit spending:

Evidence:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/politics/federal-deficit-2018-trump-tax-cuts.html
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/30/under-donald-trump-budget-deficit-projected-to-rea/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/federa...donald-trumps-first-fiscal-year-as-president/

Now I will demonstrate how you do it:

Claim: Trump is a poopyhead and you'd know it if you watched TV.

On requests for evidence, you provide nothing, or something like this:
https://trumpispoopy.com
you provided a list of problems of Trump [that i myself didn't see, btw] but then when i mention Trump, you make posts that actually sound like you actually support Trump
are you schizophrenic or being a troll??

okay now, here's a specific policy i'm criticizing
First, do no harm - Dallas Voice
Trump's proposed changes to medicare will totally fuck over just about every single fucking american with any kind of chronic condition controlled by daily medication who is on medicare instead of an employer's insurance
i'm talking massive amounts of people will actually fucking die from these proposed changes being implemented

the "-ist" characteristics of Trump are things that you are trivializing in a way that offends people
again, you being a troll??
are you really truly saying that you're actually okay with our president being as bigoted as he obviously is
for proof of trump's racism click here
Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
and since you're too young to still watch television for your news the way your parents do
here's proof without television of how misogynistic Trump is
Trump misogynistic - Google Search

as for the "impeachable offenses" phrase in the video
here's the list of things Trump has done
9 impeachable offenses - Google Search

how young must you be to be able to look down your nose at people that still watch television?? LoL, i'm apparently talking to a little kid
also, you're making a weird-as-hell blanket-assumption about how anything-at-all-ever on television must somehow be completely totally false, just because it's on TV?? that sounds like those Christians who say "television was invented by Satan!!!!!"

Trump's proposed changes to medicare will totally fuck over just about every single fucking american with any kind of chronic condition controlled by daily medication who is on medicare instead of an employer's insurance
i'm talking massive amounts of people will actually fucking die from these proposed changes being implemented

People who have, by and large, put themselves in those chronic conditions. The examples listed in that article include HIV and CKD. With some rare exceptions, one doesn't have HIV or CKD without doing it to themselves. The Federal government, and by extension, the taxpayers, should not be underwriting terrible health behaviors. The only problem I see here is that there won't actually be reductions in payouts, but instead an increase in paperwork. So the changes are bad, just for different reasons. If anything, maybe money is saved because these leaches die due to the paperwork shuffle.

the "-ist" characteristics of Trump are things that you are trivializing in a way that offends people
again, you being a troll??
are you really truly saying that you're actually okay with our president being as bigoted as he obviously is
for proof of trump's racism click here
Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
and since you're too young to still watch television for your news the way your parents do
here's proof without television of how misogynistic Trump is
Trump misogynistic - Google Search

as for the "impeachable offenses" phrase in the video
here's the list of things Trump has done
9 impeachable offenses - Google Search

how young must you be to be able to look down your nose at people that still watch television?? LoL, i'm apparently talking to a little kid
also, you're making a weird-as-hell blanket-assumption about how anything-at-all-ever on television must somehow be completely totally false, just because it's on TV?? that sounds like those Christians who say "television was invented by Satan!!!!!"

This is some near-unhinged stream of consciousness ranting. Wiki and google searches aren't evidence but I'll give you an A for effort. So we've got a nearly 50 year old case of housing descrimination. A misattribution of a crime. Claims Arabs were happy about 9/11 (some were, obviously). The rest of the list is circumstantial or twisting of facts. For someone who lived in the public eye for 50+ years, you think there'd be more concrete examples for such an obvious racist. Plus, of course, none of the counter examples or facts provided. Which is even more an issue with "misogyny". Trump insults everyone he doesn't like, not just women. Presenting half the story is lying by omission. Lastly, I want to point out your link doesn't list all 9 supposed offenses (probably the ones that they admit aren't illegal). Additionally, Gerald Ford is quoted as saying that an "impeachable offense" is whatever the House of Representatives says it is at a given time. So claiming someone has committed impeachable offenses is virtually meaningless.

Why you won't hear Michael Jackson on NZ radio.

This comes after the shocking documentary Leaving Neverland aired in the US, in which Wade Robson and James Safechuck outline the abuse allegedly inflicted upon them by Jackson when they were children.

The revelations in the documentary series are said to be so upsetting, mental health professionals had to be on hand when the film premiered at Sundance Film Festival in January.

On Tuesday, the documentary's director Dan Reed spoke out in a no holds barred interview with the Telegraph.

He said: "We're going to have to re‑evaluate the way we see Michael Jackson...

"People will have to listen to his music in the knowledge that he was a prolific child rapist.

"If they're comfortable doing that, fine. If they're not, well perhaps listen to something else for a while."

Why you won't hear Michael Jackson on NZ radio.

This comes after the shocking documentary Leaving Neverland aired in the US, in which Wade Robson and James Safechuck outline the abuse allegedly inflicted upon them by Jackson when they were children.

The revelations in the documentary series are said to be so upsetting, mental health professionals had to be on hand when the film premiered at Sundance Film Festival in January.

On Tuesday, the documentary's director Dan Reed spoke out in a no holds barred interview with the Telegraph.

He said: "We're going to have to re‑evaluate the way we see Michael Jackson...

"People will have to listen to his music in the knowledge that he was a prolific child rapist.

"If they're comfortable doing that, fine. If they're not, well perhaps listen to something else for a while."

This just kind of re-affirms the suspicions that everyone always had of him. It's kind of a shame that people are going to act like they are shocked over this and stop playing his music though. On the other hand shit like this shouldn't just be ignored, even if it is all in the past.

this really just makes me think of a TV channel refusing to play re-runs of The Cosby show just because bill cosby got convicted and went to prison

People who have, by and large, put themselves in those chronic conditions. The examples listed in that article include HIV and CKD. With some rare exceptions, one doesn't have HIV or CKD without doing it to themselves. If anything, maybe money is saved because these leaches die due to the paperwork shuffle.
oh my fucking god
i just somehow didn't actually read this till just now
this is horribly offensive to people who have HIV
you think people shouldn't get medical treatment just because of the type of medical condition that they have??
because of behavior that give them medical problems??
that's like saying "no, your carpel tunnel isn't going to be treated because you wouldn't have carpel tunnel if you didn't type so much""

oh my fucking god
i just somehow didn't actually read this till just now
this is horribly offensive to people who have HIV
you think people shouldn't get medical treatment just because of the type of medical condition that they have??
because of behavior that give them medical problems??
that's like saying "no, your carpel tunnel isn't going to be treated because you wouldn't have carpel tunnel if you didn't type so much""

People shouldn't expect free medical treatment if they're the cause of their own poor health.