The News Thread

I don't think Islamic terrorism is any kind of threat to the west's future, but by the same token I don't think terrorism ever is unless thinks go full separatist/revolutionary ala the IRA. It's all a drop in the bucket relative to the black homicide rate in economically-devastated urban areas, for example. Hardcore devout Muslims probably have no desire to live in Western societies. We obviously don't need to encourage them to move here, but we also shouldn't interfere with their way of life, which is why many of them are compelled to terrorism to begin.

The OK symbol is already a fully-validated hate symbol, underperforming there. He should have created a new hate symbol in his manifesto, with his notoriety he could've managed.

Yeah that's what I thought he was doing too. Didn't he also reference PewDiePie during his livestream? Guy seems to have a real taste for pop culture.

Yikes, you've certainly got tough skin to be able to sit through that.

It's not like I derived pleasure from it or anything. Death is real, dude. We can't shelter ourselves from this shit.

Meanwhile, lots of people got massacred around the world in the last few days and there are crickets from the media because it wasn't a HUYWTE male

Reactions: jimmy101
It's not like I derived pleasure from it or anything. Death is real, dude. We can't shelter ourselves from this shit.

Meanwhile, lots of people got massacred around the world in the last few days and there are crickets from the media because it wasn't a HUYWTE male
I wasn't suggesting that you would have my man, I found an uncensored version of the video but ended up chickening out of watching it.

Yeah that's what I thought he was doing too. Didn't he also reference PewDiePie during his livestream? Guy seems to have a real taste for pop culture.

"Subscribe to pewdiepie" is a meme unto itself, he was just doing the post-irony thing

5mn87wgf9nm21.jpg

Reactions: CiG
This whole thing is a complete sideshow for the actual danger posed by Islamic terrorism. We don't suffer from it as much in the west due to the surveillance state and the tragedy of the distracted commons, but the undercurrent is there, which you can see act out in majority/minority or majority Muslim countries. @Einherjar86 wants to believe I "don't believe" things with empirical data but oh well. People want to live around people with shared preferences (somehow recognizing that is hate speech). The NZ shooter isn't even a fascist by his own manifesto; he was a weird commie/eco/weirdo who was able to recognize devout Muslims as not compatible with modern western values living.

And yet the devout Muslims he killed were living compatibly with the white people and modern western values of metropolitan New Zealand.

It went viral though. If this were a run of the mill mass shooting, it wouldn't have been easy to obtain any live footage if it existed. This was the first of its kind and it is peculiar (or is it?) that Facebook didn't pull the plug on the livestream sooner

It went viral though. If this were a run of the mill mass shooting, it wouldn't have been easy to obtain any live footage if it existed. This was the first of its kind and it is peculiar (or is it?) that Facebook didn't pull the plug on the livestream sooner

Facebook is ironically quite lapse in what it allows to go on, didn't those black people who kidnapped a handicapped guy torture him live on Facebook? Meanwhile I get banned for nip-slips in the thumbnails of Youtube music links I post.