The News Thread

Your assumptions are classic, do you need a dictionary for the word triggered as well as outspoken?

Your assumptions are classic, do you need a dictionary for the word triggered as well as outspoken?

I know what outspoken means retard I was saying I think you're using it as a euphemism for extremely toxic politics when it's a word probably best suited to describing people who aren't calling for shit like a final solution hahaha.

Mr. Right is not Mr. Right, he's actually Mr. Opinion? Are you sure? I've not heard opinions from him only facts, he said so. Now I am fucking triggered, I've been using the wrong name all this fucking time!

Don't you fucking start, you're not taking glory for anything, it wasn't you that triggered me it was Mr. Opinion.

*Mr Factual Opinions ;)

1420298915733.gif

I watched 16 minutes of the livestream. I'm not sure if that's the complete video or not but it was fucked up. The fact that this is the first time a killer livestreamed it is insane. 5 minutes of it was him driving.

It's interesting from a psychological perspective of what makes people break so much to do something like this. Theres so much outrage about this from people in the community related to The Great Cowabunga (ie: civil war in the US) and someone made a great point about how people who shitpost about that constantly don't realize that that's how it's going to be and they need to prepare themselves for that mentally if it happens.

I watched 16 minutes of the livestream. I'm not sure if that's the complete video or not but it was fucked up. The fact that this is the first time a killer livestreamed it is insane. 5 minutes of it was him driving.

It's interesting from a psychological perspective of what makes people break so much to do something like this. Theres so much outrage about this from people in the community related to The Great Cowabunga (ie: civil war in the US) and someone made a great point about how people who shitpost about that constantly don't realize that that's how it's going to be and they need to prepare themselves for that mentally if it happens.

There was that schizo American reporter that shot and killed two of his co-workers on livestream a few years ago.

This whole thing is a complete sideshow for the actual danger posed by Islamic terrorism. We don't suffer from it as much in the west due to the surveillance state and the tragedy of the distracted commons, but the undercurrent is there, which you can see act out in majority/minority or majority Muslim countries. @Einherjar86 wants to believe I "don't believe" things with empirical data but oh well. People want to live around people with shared preferences (somehow recognizing that is hate speech). The NZ shooter isn't even a fascist by his own manifesto; he was a weird commie/eco/weirdo who was able to recognize devout Muslims as not compatible with modern western values living.