The News Thread

Na, if New Zealand did have a Queensland we would have stolen it and claimed it as our own, but in this case it's from here just like the outspoken fuckwit who wrote the letter.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Spoken like someone who assumes sides are taken simply because someone calls another an outspoken fuck wit.

You know you're politically unpalatable when even Pauline Hanson condemns your rhetoric. :lol:

One outspoken fuck wit to another really!

If the Ronald McDonald of Australin politics handed out free fries with every speech she'd have more people agree with her.

Not really buying into this "outspoken" criticism but I agree on the "fuckwit" part. Australian politics probably needs more outspoken politicians and less neoliberal/neoconservative consensus enforcers.

They are both outspoken. It doesn't matter what side of politics one believes people like Pauline, Fraser, Clvie, Craig Kelly etc etc are all outspoken fuckwits that rely on being controversial to get themselves heard. Say something today to get in the news knowing full well they can do very little about it when or if they get to Canberra.

Would you like me to use it in an approving way?
His career survived being part of a violent rally where people were just smashing shit up because they didn't agree with other people. He's got more than a few strikes against his name when it comes to his career and whether this actually breaks him or not it's not the last the country has heard of him and his influence will only be reflected in some other person who comes out in the same outspoken manner.

outspoken
/aʊtˈspəʊk(ə)n/
adjective
adjective: outspoken
frank in stating one's opinions, especially if they are shocking or controversial.

Pretty much sums up Pauline, Hewson, Kelly, Anning, Palmer and so many more.

It sums up anybody not towing the line in politics and the threshold for being shocked by something is very low. Little would stop you from comparing Adolf Hitler to a Green Party politician if we're defining "controversial" so flippantly.

Personally I think there's a difference between having a controversial and frank view on zionism vs having a "final solution" on immigration. One is outspoken, the other is incendiary at best.

Haha you're funny, but Anning is still an outspoken fuck wit make all the comparisons and assumptions you want.

I could be more outspoken if I took every controversial topic and told anyone who didn't agree with me that they are wrong, but your words hurt too much.