The News Thread

FYI the most controversial thing that happened on Kiwifarms to my knowledge was that they hosted that NZ mosque shooting footage after there was an Internet wide cleansing of it. Pretty sure the owner is wanted by NZ police for it.

I'm a chanfag
one of those dudes on twitter also told me to "go back to gab and 8chan nazi". never been to or used either of those two sites or forums or whatever they are.

And what the hell is kiwifarms?

stepping down as the leader of the not-gang
i wonder if they "jumped him out", lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
And what the hell is kiwifarms?

It's a forum very similar to this one (the functionality and layout is damn near identical) where people follow subforums revolving around "lolcows" who are people on the Internet, either online personalities who do enough dumb/scamming shit that a detractor base forms around them or people who become Internet famous accidentally by doing something gross/stupid/horrific. These subforums usually document the things they do/have done and theorize about what might be going on etc.

For example, LowTierGod has a subforum on there where people discuss his antics and document his daily streams, that's the area of the site I mostly lingered on, all the lolcow gamers.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
lol, so they blast him for being a little bitch or is he some kind of mod there?

They blast him daily, and a lot of these lolcows claim they never read the Farms but they absolutely do lmfao. No doubt he beats his woman weekly after reading the threads. Imagine having an entire subforum dedicated to picking apart your life and sharing instances of you doing or saying dumb shit, which LTG does on the daily. His ego is massive so no doubt he reads them on the downlow.

im so lost. What kind of forum is 4chan? or is it like a reddit? is there a 2chan?

4chan is a picture posting based forum that’s mostly anonymous. Most people never create an account there and the anonymous nature of it leads to a lot of racism/gross shit/bizarreness/generally horrible shit

... this little white chick dickslapped that ball-less cunt. He's is one of the biggest weenies in the FGC. Gets bodies my everybody and then ragequits like a little ho.

Most people never create an account there and the anonymous nature of it leads to a lot of racism/gross shit/bizarreness/generally horrible shit
ah so its one of those shitholes. yeah definitely not my place

Reactions: CiG
... this little white chick dickslapped that ball-less cunt. He's is one of the biggest weenies in the FGC. Gets bodies my everybody and then ragequits like a little ho.

Apparently he deleted his Twitter recently, and now I'm just reading in his Kiwifarms thread that they tracked his new Twitter down and he's complaining about getting bodied, making a bunch of excuses. Some things never change haha.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...dets-who-gave-nazi-salute-photo-will-n1108656

Fuck this bitch.

Byrd told investigators she was unaware of the “historical or racial implications of the gesture” and reported it was “simply a greeting," according to the report. But her statement was contradicted by multiple sources, the report released Monday says.

"The investigation disclosed that she encouraged it, reveled in it, and at times reciprocated the gesture," the report states. "Additionally, Byrd appeared to overrule the corrective actions taken by others and assured the cadets the behavior was acceptable."

The class photos, including the "Hail Byrd'' picture, were forwarded to a member of the secretarial staff as is standard procedure. A secretary reported asking Byrd, "What are you all doing in the picture?" Byrd told her "there is nothing wrong with it, we have people of all colors and backgrounds in the picture and every one of them are participating."

The secretary stated that Byrd directed her to caption the picture "Hail Byrd," according to the report, and told the secretary the students say that “because I’m a hard-ass like Hitler.”

The report recommends the termination of an additional academy staff member who failed to report the content of the class photo, suspension without pay for four academy instructors who are currently “known to have seen the photograph and failed to report its content or to have witnessed ... this conduct and while making attempts to stop it, failed to take the necessary steps to report the conduct."

The report states some cadets "only followed what they perceived to be an order from Instructor Byrd to do the 'Hail Byrd' for the photograph because they feared they would not graduate, or would be disciplined for failure to follow the order of a superior."