The News Thread

I guess referring specifically to the ice loss? No specific action taken in the relative area of the great lakes is going to do anything about that. Something could be done in the immediate area about the pollution and invasive species issue, without needing the EPA (the EPA isn't going anywhere anyway). Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland and Buffalo could work together to lead action to improve the lake. Of course, Detroit at a minimum has many other issues.

I like how Michael Moore went from calling Tulsi Gabbard a stooge for meeting with Assad to immediately shitting on Trump for killing one of Assad's strongest allies against ISIS, without skipping a beat. The rest of the Dem establishment still seems to be confused on how to spin this.

Reactions: CiG
the more i hear from Tulsi, the more i like her.

I doubt there's going to be any kind of ground war with Iran. And lets nor forget that they are Russias biggest ally in the region so the chances of a full scale war with that country is approximately 0%. And no matter what anyone here says or how our government tries to play it off, this country fears Russia.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
lelz

Donald-Trump-e1464890522236.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Border stops for people of Iranian descent spark outrage.
CAIR said in its statement that a source at U.S. Customs and Border Protection had reported that the agency received a national directive from the Department of Homeland Security to “‘report’ and detain anyone with Iranian heritage entering the country who is deemed potentially suspicious or ‘adversarial,’ regardless of citizenship status.”

so when are we gonna get to have someone else run America??
when people first started calling him "senile" was before he even decided to run for president
the first day he announced his candidacy everyone in america thought donald trump running for president was some kinda joke
he acquired the electoral college vote through fraud
didn't even come close to getting the popular vote
he's the oldest person to ever get inaugurated as president
and trump killing this foreign general is clearly, unmistakably, nothing more than a murder done for the purpose of preventing himself from getting removed from office

can we just replace him with a young, sane, non-evil person already???

Non-White Births To Be Majority In America In 2020.
White children right now are on the eve of becoming a numerical minority.

The U.S. Census Bureau projects that, by the middle of 2020, nonwhites will account for the majority of the nation’s 74 million children.

Even if white women increased their fertility levels, their actual numbers of births would not go up that much, because there is a shrinking number of white women of childbearing age.

Only 41% of white women aged 15 and older are in the childbearing ages of 15 to 44, when most births occur, compared to 57% of nonwhite women.

wew, Iran is apparently now admitting that they accidentally shot down that plane. Fuck up of the decade just one week in.