The News Thread

At work people are buying 25lb bags of rice like crazy this past week. Normally when I leave for the weekend we sell like maybe one or two bags at the most but this past weekend I sold 8 25lb bags and 6 10lb bags.

The mask thing has been happening for a few weeks and now they are saying that Dentists could be shutting up temporarily because they can't access masks. But this dunny roll thing is media driven, the idiots took what stocks they had then the media scaremongered the rest of it. The factories here have dunny roll stock for the country for more than 3 years but the stores can't keep it on the shelf because of the sheeple who listen to the news.
a-prepper.png

Reactions: Slammed
I think Warren’s out.

Warren's only just beginning. Super Tuesday is quite South-slanted and many future states are much better for Sanders in theory, which means all the more votes for her to steal from him. She won't rest until he has lost every remaining state he had won in 2016 against Clinton. And when the debate comes next week and everyone is kicking Sanders while he's down, he won't say one DAMN(tm) thing negative about her out of fear of being labeled a sexist again, like the absolute cuck he is.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren Drops Out Of The 2020 Presidential Race

No masks left, stockpiles of baked beans, locked in our houses. You wont need a tube direct to the source the way some of these people are going.

Reactions: CiG
Apparently she's declining to endorse for now, which is kinda fair tbh but at the same time she endorsed HRC over Sanders in 2016 at the convention (which caused protests of Berniebros literally crying "YOU BETRAYED US"). If it comes down to Biden having the plurality, she'll definitely endorse Biden, and Sanders himself said he would withdraw and endorse Biden if he didn't win a plurality. If Sanders squeaks out a plurality thanks to the many remaining non-Southern states, then shit is really going to go down, whether she endorses Sanders or Biden. Fingers crossed that Sanders gets that plurality and then gets shit on by the establishment, for maximum party damage.

My office is sending home everyone who so much as sneezes. Several coworkers in immediately adjacent cubicles are on mandatory sick leave. Meanwhile I’m here fit as a fiddle. I’m immune to the Coronavirus because of all the anus I lick. My antibodies are superhuman

tbh, there are coordinated efforts on /pol/ and elsewhere to larp as Berniebros and spread racist dogwhistles, on the hopes that the media picks it up and only shits on Sanders harder. Some of those posts are probably legit, but the ones under 'Throwaway' accounts are going to largely be trolling, especially the ones about needing to "mobilize and discourage certain black voters from turning out".

tbh, there are coordinated efforts on /pol/ and elsewhere to larp as Berniebros and spread racist dogwhistles, on the hopes that the media picks it up and only shits on Sanders harder. Some of those posts are probably legit, but the ones under 'Throwaway' accounts are going to largely be trolling, especially the ones about needing to "mobilize and discourage certain black voters from turning out".
or maybe they're legit Bernie Bros who dont want to want to burn themselves(give up their names) s they;re using rogue accounts?