The News Thread

the eagles of death metal gig was the biggest one, but there were also attacks on the france vs. germany football game and several other venues. the 100+ death count is just for the gig, and there's a 40-65 death count for the other stuff.

Yeah, I've had it on fire a while.

Maybe it's time for nukes, amirite?!?1 Send them back to stone age?!11 but they're already in stone age??

I only believe in enemies that have actual plausible aims and goals. Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia blew things up for a reason. Spain pulled out of a war in a Muslim country after the train bombing, but other than that, I see zero evidence of terrorism accomplishing Islamist aims. People always say, they want use to have a more police state like society, because somehow that will make Islamism more appealing or something. Bullshit. How? Maybe to the Muslims that live in it, the ones who already wanted a Caliphate, not to anyone else.

The Irgun and the Stern gang actually accomplished their aims, as the did the US revolutionaries. Islamists, not so much. I don't get it really. It doesn't make sense to me.

Countries need Harold Finch's "Machine"

Person of Interest anyone.

All kidding aside. FUCK Religion if this shit didn't exist none of this goddamn bullshit exists.

Confirmed that the attackers were communicating in French. So much for that "refugees are gonna ruin the west" nonsense.

Confirmed that the attackers were communicating in French. So much for that "refugees are gonna ruin the west" nonsense.

You do realize a ton of french people from France who support ISIS have been staying in Syria right? These could be some of them. It's the only thing that makes sense if it's not a group solely from France.

Obviously these were the actions of pro-refugee protestors. They just bought the wrong brand of flares.

Edit: Pretty sure bombs and AKs are banned in France. How could the attackers possibly have procured them?

I only believe in enemies that have actual plausible aims and goals. Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia blew things up for a reason. Spain pulled out of a war in a Muslim country after the train bombing, but other than that, I see zero evidence of terrorism accomplishing Islamist aims. People always say, they want use to have a more police state like society, because somehow that will make Islamism more appealing or something. Bullshit. How? Maybe to the Muslims that live in it, the ones who already wanted a Caliphate, not to anyone else.

The Irgun and the Stern gang actually accomplished their aims, as the did the US revolutionaries. Islamists, not so much. I don't get it really. It doesn't make sense to me.

They think by committing suicide attacks they are showing their commitment (for lack of a better term) to Allah.

Their goal is to piss enough people off world wide that eventually the hammer is brought down on them from all sides and Muslims are basically wiped clean from the earth. I'm not entirely sure I'm joking about this...

Their goal is to piss enough people off world wide that eventually the hammer is brought down on them from all sides and Muslims are basically wiped clean from the earth. I'm not entirely sure I'm joking about this...

The concrete goal of this attack is probably to scare France into ceasing their bombings of IS in Syria. I wouldn't be surprised if similar attacks happen in other partaking countries in the near future.

But smuggling is illegal.

Obviously, but it's not like it's impossible to smuggle something into another country. Not that I would know or anything, but there's always some kind of exploit or some shit to get through the cracks.

The concrete goal of this attack is probably to scare France into ceasing their bombings of IS in Syria. I wouldn't be surprised if similar attacks happen in other partaking countries in the near future.

Didn't they pull their Jets out though?