The News Thread

he could've had a heart attack or whatnot, but again ... not having any trauma or injures to his neck proves nothing. He could've still been choked out.

Here is what one of the sleaziest demorats this country has ever seen had to say about mail in voting

Last edited:
c3c084e1134b3f92f6d81d1800cef7ee.gif

Love how self-confident and narcissistic you are. Someday you'll die alone and no one will care. :D

Petty victories please small minds I guess. I'm more interested in dealing with the mega-corporations who are essentially in control of the modern means with which freedom of speech is expressed. The same corps that gave the MSM free passes on spreading nonstop misinformation, lies and conspiracy theories.

I never said I don't despise Twitter, Facebook, etc. for what they do. I just happen to love that a social media platform is pissing off our current president, because he's an impetuous (there's a new word for you TB!) child who cries when things don't go his way. When it comes down to freedom of information, social media controls it in unimaginably complex ways that warrant intense scrutiny.

"Freedom of speech" is an oft-misunderstood notion though, and not the same as freedom of information. Twitter isn't impeding Trump's freedom of speech at all. They're just offering "alternative facts." He's still free to say whatever he wants; and Twitter is free to provide additional commentary on his speech. That's actually freedom of speech working, if you wanna get down to it.

That's a fucking iconic photo. Damn.

I never said I don't despise Twitter, Facebook, etc. for what they do. I just happen to love that a social media platform is pissing off our current president, because he's an impetuous (there's a new word for you TB!) child who cries when things don't go his way. When it comes down to freedom of information, social media controls it in unimaginably complex ways.

Pissing off Trump is easy, he's extremely thin-skinned, but he's an expert at counter-punching and that's usually when someone gets blown out. Lying Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, etc, and now an executive order threat. If you slap someone and then they counter by knocking you the fuck out, you didn't win.

"Freedom of speech" is an oft-misunderstood notion though, and not the same as freedom of information. Twitter isn't impeding Trump's freedom of speech at all. They're just offering "alternative facts." He's still free to say whatever he wants; and Twitter is free to provide additional commentary on his speech. That's actually freedom of speech working, if you wanna get down to it.

I never said Trump's freedom of speech was being impeded, I'm saying that if Trump does this executive order it opens social media sites to lawsuit, meaning if someone gets censored by a site, has their account terminated and so on, they have a much better opportunity for recourse. Especially where political discrimination is concerned.

Pissing off Trump is easy, he's extremely thin-skinned, but he's an expert at counter-punching and that's usually when someone gets blown out. Lying Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, etc, and now an executive order threat. If you slap someone and then they counter by knocking you the fuck out, you didn't win.

You win if your only goal was to piss them off.

I never said Trump's freedom of speech was being impeded, I'm saying that if Trump does this executive order it opens social media sites to lawsuit, meaning if someone gets censored by a site, has their account terminated and so on, they have a much better opportunity for recourse. Especially where political discrimination is concerned.

Fair.

Reactions: CiG
Federal Data: 16.4M Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in 2016, 2018 Elections
In the 2018 election, about 42.4 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than one million were undeliverable, more than 430,000 were rejected, and nearly 10.5 million went missing.

The 2016 election showed similar discrepancies. That year, about 41.6 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than 568,000 were undeliverable, nearly 320,000 were rejected, and close to six million went missing.

and just for a few more chuckles regarding democrats messing with votes...

New details of Broward’s 2018 recount fiasco revealed by county auditor

In a newly published draft audit, County Auditor Bob Melton’s staff found that half the county’s polling places reported more votes than voters, and that mail ballots weren’t properly tracked, monitored or processed in a timely manner. Other, previously well-documented issues noted in the audit included the poor design of the ballot and the misplacement of more than 2,000 ballots during the recount.

snipes-evidence.jpg

They should keep it up, every time it happens he seems to do something awesome or hilarious.

Seeing as politics today is often reduced to a slapstick act, why the fuck not. I often entertain a fantasy of being close enough to Trump to throw a milkshake at him. Afterwards, I imagine the secret service would pin me to the ground and rush me off to an undisclosed location, kick the shit out of me, and the DA would accuse me of being part of a left-wing conspiracy to ruin all the president's linens.

I'd still feel like I won though. ;)

Reactions: CiG
Seeing as politics today is often reduced to a slapstick act, why the fuck not. I often entertain a fantasy of being close enough to Trump to throw a milkshake at him. Afterwards, I imagine the secret service would pin me to the ground and rush me off to an undisclosed location, kick the shit out of me, and the DA would accuse me of being part of a left-wing conspiracy to ruin all the president's linens.

I'd still feel like I won though. ;)

The true winners would be us watching you get body-slammed on video, and maybe with the graces of a wishing star Trump gets a few punches in too. :D