The News Thread

I doubt they're related. He was already fired earlier in the week along with all the other officers involved, and he was actually arrested on Friday.

Protests really intensified last night (Thursday) and he was arrested today (Friday), so as far as the timeline it adds up. It could have put pressure to accelerate the process. But it also could be coincidence.

Reactions: CiG
Protests really intensified last night (Thursday) and he was arrested today (Friday), so as far as the timeline it adds up. It could have put pressure to accelerate the process. But it also could be coincidence.

Most riots occur after a conviction fails. I don't think Zimmerman was arrested the very next day after shooting Martin, was he?

lmfao my bad dude, sometimes I forget about the time difference between us resulting in a calendar day difference.

Reactions: crimsonfloyd

Holy shit when I checked yesterday it was at about 300k, this dude blew out the goal by 600k!

Actually, it’s a perfect example of how white aggressors are treated versus black aggressors.
How many assaults or arsons did the "white aggressors" commit?

Anything?

tenor.gif