The News Thread

I mean, I love it too--you just straight up refuse to engage in discourse. You state your mind and when someone contradicts you, you throw a little shit fit and repeat what you say without substantiating it or trying to support it.

I should probably be working, but it's endlessly entertaining watching you implode into your own ignorance.

EDIT: and yeah, ironic, I know. ;)

doesnt want to talk about what were really talking about, continuously steers away from the topics at hand and/or shifts goalposts, ignores what people here say, ignores facts, ignores reality and still has to nerve to say that i'm the one who refuses to engage in discourse. :lol:

Od50hkK.gif

ironic, I know. ;)

i know you do.

OK, so you say that just about every black person that's been killed by cops has been blasted on the news media--so show me the evidence. Since 2017, about 700 African Americans have been killed by the police. If "just about every" is 95% (since you're not being specific to begin with), then tell me what 665 names were "blasted on the news" since 2017. Or if it's 80%, then give me 560 names. Or if it's 50% (clearly not "just about every," but whatever, I'll be generous), then give me 350 names. Give me names and the news where their deaths were reported.

He was obviously referring to unjust/contested shootings, not every black person ever killed by a cop, should have been inferred.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
He was obviously referring to unjust/contested shootings, not every black person ever killed by a cop, should have been inferred.

I don't think so.

Based on experience and prior conversations, it was my assumption that he was saying left-wing fervor about race is so overwhelming that the mainstream media picks up on almost every case of police brutality against African Americans--whether justified (however we define it) or obviously unjustified--and "blasts" it (i.e. reports it).

I don't think it was absurd for me to make that assumption, although I admittedly found it unbelievable. But I wouldn't put it past him to make that claim.

After he clarified, I made an effort to show that the mainstream media (the Guardian, specifically) do, in fact, publish the names of white people killed by police. That was met with further derision.

It's true that the media follow cases like George Floyd's way more intensely than they do any case of police brutality against a white person--but again, that was never an argument I was trying to make.

Last edited:
in fact, publish the names of white people killed by police.
:rofl: Slimeball move #30

Little coverage. You’ve never heard his name because he’s white.

Can you show me a CNN broadcasted newsclip of that incident?

The Floyd story was(and still is) on every single news channel in this country. The Dallas dudes was not.

you asked me if they get the same type of extensive news coverage that Floyd gets... some have, but not a single white man that's been killed by the cops before has.

More whites are brutalized by cops(again, proportion means zero here) and most of them never even get mentioned on news channels. Prove me wrong. You cant you dumb faggot.

Far more whites are killed by blacks, and we almost never hear about them. While JUST ABOUT EVERY BLACK GUY THAT'S KILLED BY A COP IS BLASTED ON NEWS CHANNELS.

We barely hear about any white people who get brutalized or murdered by cops.

I said that just about every black person that's been killed by cops has been blasted on the news channel, which is not the case with white people.

i post a clip of how a white man was murdered in the same(if not worse) fashion as Floyd but didnt even have 1% of the coverage Floyd has and what do you respond with? A few online articles and retarded statements like "his name wasnt as memorable", "but he wasnt killed just last week", lmfao. Yeah, that's right .... you're just a dumb hoe who gets continuously embarrassed in this thread.

Me: White people who get killed dont get ANYWHERE NEAR the news coverage that blacks get(facts) ------> ein: but look there's a databse with their names in it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

xx2XQLaG_4GftLHW0ctd8jU0xlR6CynAO7GiiBhBjXo.png

Try reading.

As was pointed out earlier, you're just having an emotional breakdown my man. Come back to me when you get well.

:rofl: Slimeball move #30

Me: White people who get killed dont get ANYWHERE NEAR the news coverage that blacks get(facts) ------> ein: but look there's a databse with their names in it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

xx2XQLaG_4GftLHW0ctd8jU0xlR6CynAO7GiiBhBjXo.png

As was pointed out earlier, you're just having an emotional breakdown my man. Come back to me when you get well.

Easy there sailor, I get the point--you're your own authority, no need to cite anything else. I cede your ontological superiority and will sulk off to slay babies and overthrow the bourgeoisie.

Organized terror:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-reporter-live-tv-george-floyd-a9544851.html

Police arrested black business owners and good Samaritans who were defending a neighbouring store from alleged looters, despite a reporter’s pleas.

The arrest was broadcast live on Fox 11 as reporter Christina Gonzalez described the situation unfolding on the street outside a Van Nuys, Los Angeles, liquor store on Monday.

Monet, a local black woman, had been challenging the alleged looters before she flagged down police.

But when the officers arrived at the scene, one turned his gun towards the business owners and Monet.

Ms Gonzales, who was watching from the sidelines, shouted: “No, no, they’re fine. Oh no.”

... first off, you're a day late on that since it was posted here and talked about just yesterday. Secondly, they were not arrested. You(and that website) need to familiarize yourself with what the definition of being arrested is. But thanks for once again proving that you dont even look into most of the shit you post about. All you do is regurgitate leftist propaganda.

Reactions: CiG
Sorry, I don't spend every waking moment of my life on here. Like some people...

And it doesn't change the fact that the police couldn't pause for two fucking seconds and have a conversation. Get over yourself.

Sorry, I don't spend every waking moment of my life on here. Like some people...

And it doesn't change the fact that the police couldn't pause for two fucking seconds and have a conversation. Get over yourself.

Are you retarded? Organized terror? As soon as the reporter told them they listened and asked for descriptions of the looters, who were black by the way hence the confusion in the first place. Organized terror lmao fucking hell you're stupid.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Are you retarded? Organized terror? As soon as the reporter told them they listened and asked for descriptions of the looters, who were black by the way hence the confusion in the first place. Organized terror lmao fucking hell you're stupid.

You guys can't even for one second step out of your little foxholes. At this moment, I'm convinced you're also all flagrant morons.

They wouldn't even let the reporter tell them that the storeowners weren't looting. Instead, they yelled in her face. Jesus Christ.