The News Thread

This Floyd topic started as all of us on Floyd's side against the cops involved, our views have shifted as the protests have turned into riots and looting. I still think the cops involved in Floyd's murder should fry for what they did.

I still think that riots and looting suck and that those caught should be charged; but I think the riots are a response to a larger issue. That doesn't somehow absolve rioters and looters, though.

Maybe we leave it at that?

#AllLivesMatter ;)

*triggered*

Reactions: CiG
These fucking looters and rioters need to get fucking bent. I could give less of a shit about a fucking police officer, but when you go out of your way to destroy local business and attack people that want nothing to do with getting mixed in this crossfire, YOU are the real fucking scum.

Cop upgraded to 2nd degree murder and the other 3 got charged , reportedly

I don't see those charges sticking tbh, based on current available evidence at least. But if it stops the rioting then it makes sense I guess.

EDIT: Oh, it's ANTIFA Keith who is responsible. :lol:

Antifa suspect who incited riot gets turned over to police, by his parents.

1.jpg
During the riots, Bartels was sporting all-black and his face was covered, a signature style for Antifa members in recent years. KDKA reports that the FBI, Pittsburgh Police, and other agencies were already on Bartels’ trail shortly after he partook in the anarcho-terror actions, and a warrant executed on his home Sunday turned up guns, spray paint and gloves- as well as the clothes he allegedly wore during the protest.

If this turns out to be fake news I won't even be shocked, it's too funny to be real. #BoomersRiseUp?

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
That one's real afaik.

Full autopsy released, apparently Floyd had a fentanyl blood level above the lethal limit. I'm sure that had nothing to do with his death.