The News Thread

If you can't come to that conclusion, then you're a bonafide idiot.
the conclusion i've come to is that you're a bonafide idiot ...
3547hw.png

Are you retarded? Organized terror? As soon as the reporter told them they listened and asked for descriptions of the looters, who were black by the way hence the confusion in the first place. Organized terror lmao fucking hell you're stupid.
reporter flags down cops for looting, cops come out and rush anyone and everyone that is in the vicintiy of the store that was being looted and the reporter was pointing at. Reporter tells cops "no no you guys have the wrong people". Cops ask them "ok i understand, which way did the looters go?". She points in another direction. Cops run towards the direction reporter points at and try to detain others. One big clusterfuck

oRgAnIzEd tErRoR

:rofl::rofl:

Reactions: CiG
After the cops chase after the looters, others are still holding the store owners up against the wall. Did you miss that?

Never thought I'd see you 2A fuckers make apologies for the police state... but I love it. :p

You guys can't even for one second step out of your little foxholes. At this moment, I'm convinced you're also all flagrant morons.

They wouldn't even let the reporter tell them that the storeowners weren't looting. Instead, they yelled in her face. Jesus Christ.

The situation was chaotic, they snatched up the wrong people and then corrected themselves. In what world is that organized, let alone terror?

After the cops chase after the looters, others are still holding the store owners up against the wall. Did you miss that?

Never thought I'd see you 2A fuckers make apologies for the police state... but I love it. :p

I'm not an anarcho-anything faggot. Cops often place a victim in custody if a situation is out of control so all the relevant facts can be gathered from all parties involved. Simmer down dumbbell.

Holding people that they thought might have something to do with the looting because of the retarded camerawoman who initially pointed at them? OH MY GOD THE RACIAL INJUSTICE OH NOOOO! DA ORGANIZED TERROR!!!! lmfao.

You posted and article that said they were arrested and still havent acknowledged that it was bullshit but yet are trying to once again push whatever narrative you have in your soft head. You really are trash brah

The situation was chaotic, they snatched up the wrong people and then corrected themselves. In what world is that organized, let alone terror?

Come on, man. Think for a second.

They flag down the cops for help... and the cops approach and arrest the people who were flagging. Sure, they didn't haul them to the station and book 'em. But they exerted force; they reminded them who's in charge. This wasn't an innocent mistake. This was a militant force letting everyone know who's boss. Oh, and don't speak unless spoken to.

You guys are so fixated on the literal outcome and nothing else that you're missing the social dynamic and significance of the situation. What do you think it feels like for those store owners to be pushed up against a wall? How eager do you think they'll be to flag down the police in the future?

I'm not an anarcho-anything faggot. Cops often place a victim in custody if a situation is out of control so all the relevant facts can be gathered from all parties involved. Simmer down dumbbell.

Calmer than you are.

Cops don't need to place a victim in custody. They can have a conversation. But that seems like something that's going out of fashion these days.

Holding people that they thought might have something to do with the looting because of the retarded camerawoman who initially pointed at them? OH MY GOD THE RACIAL INJUSTICE OH NOOOO! DA ORGANIZED TERROR!!!! lmfao.

You posted and article that said they were arrested and still havent acknowledged that it was bullshit but yet are trying to once again push whatever narrative you have in your soft head. You really are trash brah

I'd rather be trash than a dumbass. Brah.

They flag down the cops for help... and the cops approach and arrest the people who were flagging. Sure, they didn't haul them to the station and book 'em. But they exerted force; they reminded them who's in charge. This wasn't an innocent mistake. This was a militant force letting everyone know who's boss. Oh, and don't speak unless spoken to.

You guys are so fixated on the literal outcome and nothing else that you're missing the social dynamic and significance of the situation. What do you think it feels like for those store owners to be pushed up against a wall? How eager do you think they'll be to flag down the police in the future?

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Go post a black square on social media you goof.

Calmer than you are.

Cops don't need to place a victim in custody. They can have a conversation. But that seems like something that's going out of fashion these days.

Yes have a conversation in the middle of a chaotic looting scenario where the only person vocally trying to differentiate victims from criminals is a female reporter who can barely shout over the din and isn't being as coherent as she could be on a better day.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
bahahhahahah. Honest question .... are you serious here?

SEPARATED. FROM. REALITY.

that is all.

Reactions: CiG
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Go post a black square on social media you goof.

OK. Any response to what I said, or no?

Yes have a conversation in the middle of a chaotic looting scenario where the only person vocally trying to differentiate victims from criminals is a female reporter who can barely shout over the din and isn't being as coherent as she could be on a better day.

She'd be more coherent if the cops didn't blunder in like fucking rhinos looking for a victim to gore.

bahahhahahah. Honest question .... are you serious here?

SEPARATED. FROM. REALITY.

that is all.

Neither of you are interested in discussing optics or anything pertaining to the social dynamic of the situation. That you think that's an irrelevant or insignificant topic says all I need to know. Go back to championing police brutality when it's convenient for you.

OK. Any response to what I said, or no?

They wanted to remind people who is in charge is just such a retarded statement it's not worth addressing. Police are actively trying to stop MASS LOOTING all over your country and this is how you interpret that? The only real "organized terror" I'm seeing are these roving mobs of shoppas.

She'd be more coherent if the cops didn't blunder in like fucking rhinos looking for a victim to gore.

:rolleyes:

Coming from a guy that thinks people out jogging don't see cars parked in the middle of the road, maybe you should sit out any and all conversations about competency in high tension social situations.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
They wanted to remind people who is in charge is just such a retarded statement it's not worth addressing. Police are actively trying to stop MASS LOOTING all over your country and this is how you interpret that? The only real "organized terror" I'm seeing are these roving mobs of shoppas.

:rolleyes:

Coming from a guy that thinks people out jogging don't see cars parked in the middle of the road, maybe you should sit out any and all conversations about competency in high tension social situations.

Whatever man, I'm done. It has nothing to do with behavior in high-tension situations (like you're some expert there, please). Neither of you seem to care about individual perspectives or experiences, unless they align with your own. These conversations are pointless.

Blue lives matter, amirite?

i dont even like cops for the most part. Just doing what i always do, calling it how it is without letting personal feelings get in the way.

Now that is funny. You're the most emotionally unstable person I know.

Whatever man, I'm done. It has nothing to do with behavior in high-tension situations (like you're some expert there, please). Neither of you seem to care about individual perspectives or experiences, unless they align with your own. These conversations are pointless.

Now that is funny. You're the most emotionally unstable person I know.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sophii

Fair enough, if that's how you feel. Your takes just don't make any sense to me, and my first inclination is usually mockery so that's on me. I think you're as guilty of only caring when when views align with yours as anybody else here. I never said I was an expert on high tension social situations, but I sure as shit will notice things in public when jogging (which I do every morning) and I used to work with my own father as a bouncer, so I have some experience in that area.

You can accuse us of being biased in favour of cops all you like, but I think you've demonstrated you're the opposite end of that. This Floyd topic started as all of us on Floyd's side against the cops involved, our views have shifted as the protests have turned into riots and looting. I still think the cops involved in Floyd's murder should fry for what they did.

#AllLivesMatter ;)

Reactions: zerostatic